|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Memory Speed||2933 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8|
CUK ROG Strix G15 by ASUS 15 inch Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7, 64GB RAM, 2TB NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB, 15.6" FHD 240Hz, Windows 10 Home) Gamer Notebook Computer
+ $48.10 Delivery
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more. Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10750H Six Core Processor (12MB Cache, 2.6GHz-5.0GHz) 45W
- RAM: 64GB DDR4 2933MHz | Hard Drive: 2TB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Keyboard: ROG AURA RGB - 4 Zone Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 | Display: 15.6" Full HD 240Hz 3ms Anti-Glare Wide View Display (1920 x 1080)
- 64GB RAM + 2TB NVMe SSD Upgrades | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Computer Upgrade King sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It's a very handsome machine, and doesn't scream "Gaming Laptop". It very well end up replacing the business grade machine I currently use.
• For what sort of purposes do you think you will use your new product?
By day I'll be using it with the usual MS Office suite products. After hours? Why gaming, of course! I usually play Overwatch, which it handles nicely. I've yet to test battery life while gaming, but it has handled other chores well.
I am particularly happy with the number overlay on the touchpad, which is a great feature.
• Why did you decide to purchase from our brand?
I am past the days of wanting to open my computers to install more RAM, upgrade a CPU, etc. Ordering from CUK I was able to cherry-pick which configuration I wanted to have. If I had not known that I ordered upgrades, I wouldn't have known that this laptop had ever been opened. Kudos to the technicians at CUK for an excellent job!
• If you bought one of our products for gaming what sort of performance are you getting?
Excellent performance on Overwatch, and I'm sure it will be able to handle other FPS games as well.
• Did the product meet or exceed your expectations?
So far it has proven a very nice laptop. I did not give it 5 stars simply because I still need to put in more time on it.
Will keep updated...