|Part Number||3*7 in solid|
|Package Dimensions||19.81 x 9.65 x 9.14 cm; 458 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||3*7 in solid|
|Colour||3x7in(Solid Barrel with Dual-Blades)+10 labels|
|Material||Heavy Duty Alloy Steel|
|Item Weight||458 g|
Auger Drill Bit Garden Solid Barrel Dual-Blades Plant Flower Bulb Auger Spiral Hole Drill Rapid Planter Earth Post Umbrella Hole Digger for 3/8" Hex Drive Drill 3 x 7in Works for Any Kinds Soils
|Material||Heavy Duty Alloy Steel|
|Tool flute type||Spiral|
About this item
- Build to last: Made of heavy duty alloy steel, with glossy black painted finish. The Upgraded auger drill bit point on it hits the ground first and keeps it steady when you are digging hard grounds. Our patented SOLID BARREL DUAL-BLADES drill bit is the ONLY ONE in market, we makes the distance between the digging blade start and the point is the minimal,and our solid design is also for any kinds of soils, and you will not be afraid of Stones when drilling, so our SOLID auger drill bit will help
- Considerate Size Design: 0.3 inch (8mm) steel shaft with non-slip hex drive 0.3inch(8mm); 3-inch (8cm) diameter x 7inch (18cm) length.Quickly digs holes up to 7inches deep and 3 inches wide using the power of your hand held drill. 12inch(30cm) length design will also help save your back, don’t need to bent down to do your garden work.
- Save your time & Easy to use: our earth drill bit will work with any 3/8" or larger chucked drill, 18V or greater drill recommended. Plant hundreds of bulbs in minutes and in any soils. For cordless drills a minimum 14V drill is recommended; Our SOLID BARREL DUAL-BLADES drill bit will help you improve work efficiency for garden work and save your more time do enjoy yourselves! Please keep auger clean from soil and debris when not in use.
- Multi-Purposes: our SOLID spiral hole drill is the best landscapers’choice for increasing efficiency when planting bulbs, potted plants, vegetables, flowers, bare root trees and shrubs, tilling soil or planter boxes, mixing seed, soil, fertilizer, paint, or batches of mortar mix for hardscapes; Our earth drill bit is also effortlessly dig post holes or even bring it on vacation to drill a hole in sand to anchor your beach umbrella.It will be a good helper for you.
- Improve your work efficiency: Our bedding plants drill bit will make hundreds of holes in few minutes, it will save your time & save your back. And it is also a great gift for mom and dad, it will help them do garden work in an easy way. SOLID BARREL WITH DUAL-BLADES design to ensure works for any kinds of soils to improve work efficiency.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Multipurpose Garden Plant Bulb Auger
- Ideal for digging holes in the ground to plant bulbs and plant tree saplings, potted plants, vegetables, flowers, bare root trees and shrubs in your garden.
- Excellent for planting umbrellas or posts and also can be used to till the soil, mix seed, and fertilizer.
-Mixes batches of mortar mix or paint with ease.
- Simplifies drilling tasks such as taking soil samples, boring plant holes or erecting fences.
Convenient Garden Plant Bulb Auger
- Designed to help you to easily dig to deeper depths.
- Built to penetrate the ground quickly and are particularly well-suited for tough soils.
- Hexagonal shank/shaft offers a secure grip and doesn't "spin".
Compatible Garden Plant Bulb Auger
-Designed for use with any standard electric or cordless drill with universal chuck/jaws.
- Delivers maximum power without any twisting and jerking.
-3/8'' steel shaft with non-slip hex drive; 3''/8cmdiameter x 7''/18cmlength;
- Heavy duty and long lasting even under the toughest conditions.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1. the blades come off because there are one or two welds that hold the blades on to the shaft.
2. The bit strips and the drill no longer holds the auger.
3. The heads don't dig into the dirt very well
The reviews on this one were pretty incredible so I chose this one. I found that this auger did not have any of the bad characteristics that the other augers did. I did have the bit slip at one time when I was augering into clay. I looked at the bit and it did look a little bit stripped. I tightened up my drill and it still had a good enough Edge to grip. My tip for everyone is to tighten the drill bit every time you use it. This auger is very tough. It ripped the drill out of my hand the first time I used it when it hit a root. If you're looking for a really tough auger that works inside normal cordless drills this is the one you should get.