- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.00 delivery
+ $8.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Parlux 3800 Ceramic & Ionic 2100W Hair Dryer, White
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$63.00 (24%)|
What is Premium Beauty?
Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge.
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.5 x 19.7 x 24.8 centimetres|
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Item weight||2 Pounds|
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The new Parlux 3800 ionic and ceramic dryer has been designed to fit perfectly between the famous 3200 and award-winning 3500 dryers but with a patented silencer to help reduce noise, a lighter but considerably stronger motor, and more airflow. Parlux has upped the ante once again with this stupendous new model.
From the manufacturer
Parlux improves the everyday task of hairdressers by offering them high-quality and long-lasting professional hairdryers which contribute to perfect hair-styling results much appreciated by them and their customers.
PARLUX offers maximum durability in extreme operating conditions for all its professional hairdryers.
PARLUX creates the perfect combination of wattage, air quantity and temperature to ensure that ideal power is delivered by its professional hairdryers.
PARLUX guarantees that its professional products are light-weight and perfectly balanced incorporating ergonomic handles and perfectly positioned buttons to protect the health and safety of all who use them.
PARLUX designs its professional hairdryers with a strong focus on user comfort, reducing noise pollution to help improve overall well being.
PARLUX focuses on AIR IONIZER TECH technology, which removes static electricity from the hair, making it soft and shiny and reducing drying time.
PARLUX is involved in making products with low environmental impact, while still ensuring the same quality characteristics of the top professional products in the world.
- Don't wrap the electrical cord around the dryer. This can cause the cable to kink and eventually break causing the dryer to become a safety hazard.
- A blocked filter on your dryer can cause the dryer to overheat, nozzles to melt and reduce the life of your dryer. Clean the filter daily to avoid any potential damage. Should the dryer contain the HFS (Hair Free System) behind the filter, this should be removed regularly and any hair removed.
- If your dryer rattles when you shake it this generally means the motor mounts have been broken as a result of the dryer being dropped.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.53 x 19.69 x 24.77 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Parlux s.p.a
- ASIN : B007VCFVWC
- Item Model Number : parlux3800
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I hated the Buttercup. The cord is unwieldy, the dryer doesn't get hot and the barrel is very long, making it difficult to work with. After using the Buttercup for over a week, I realized just how much I disliked it. So I researched and read tons of dryer reviews (Harry Josh, Sedu, Velecta and Parlux, etc.) Then I noticed my stylist and a colleague both using similar Parlux models. My stylist said this was his second Parlux, the first having died after seven years of daily use (on countless heads, six days a week).
I LOVE the Parlux 385 Power Light. It is truly lightweight (not just "marketing-speak-lightweight"), the dryer gets nice and hot, but also has a lower heat setting and a cool-shot button. It comes with two concentrator nozzles, one slightly wider than the other; and has two speeds to adjust the flow of air. This allows me to use the lower air setting with the higher heat setting to lock in volume and waves.
I can't tell you how much easier my Parlux dryer is to work with compared to the Buttercup. A close friend has the Harry Josh and I've had the opportunity to use it. My Parlux is much less expensive than the Harry Josh but is fundamentally the same size and - I believe - a much better dryer. Super, super happy with this purchase AND with the fantastic customer service from GoGorgeous!