Glarks 24Pcs 1/8'', 3/16'', 1/4'' inch Zinc Plated Steel Round Head Toggle Bolt and Wing Nut Assortment Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Product Type: High quality round head toggle bolt and wing nut assortment
- Package: In this kit, it include 1/8'' x 10pcs, 3/16'' x 8pcs, 1/4'' x 6pcs total 24pcs packed in a durable plastic box, convenient for your use and storage
- Meterial: They are made of high quality zinc plated carbon steel, rust resistance and corrosion resistance, durable enough for you to hanging items
- Feature: Collapsible spring-loaded wings desigh allows you to fold the wings so that they can be placed in the drilled hole. the wings will open behind the plasterboard to provide a reliable fixation
- Application: Widely used in drywall, hollow block, plaster, tile, perfect for hanging curtain rods, lamps, photo frames, coat racks, power switches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 19.3 x 13.31 x 3.71 cm; 399 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 June 2017
- Manufacturer : Glarks
- ASIN : B07DJ3RPP5
- Manufacturer reference : GLTBW-5
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Glarks high quality round head toggle bolt and wing nut assortment kit
Product type: Toggle bolt and wing nut
Meterial: Zinc plated steel
Size: 1/8'', 3/16'', 1/4''
Zinc plated on the surface can keep them from rust and corrosion
Collapsible spring-loaded wings and bolts are very strong for hanging items
Suitable for a wide range of thicknesses of hollow walls
1/8'' ------------ 10pcs
3/16'' ---------- 8pcs
1/4'' ------------ 6pcs
Note: A pre-drilled hole is required for installation
Widely used in drywall, hollow block, plaster, tile, perfect for hanging curtain rods, lamps, photo frames, coat racks, power switches
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I also had to trim a few shorter but that is to be expected. These so far are holding up better than anything else we have tried.