|Educational Objective(s)||Fine Motor Skills; Hand-Eye Co-ordination; Problem Solving; Social Skills; Numeracy|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||21 August 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 months - 4 years|
|Item Model Number||STCA-8586|
|Product Dimensions||14.61 x 12.7 x 20.96 cm; 180 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Green Toys Stacking Cups
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$7.95 (32%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item display dimensions||12.7 centimetres|
|Age range (description)||6 months to 48 months|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Six graduated cups, dozens of possibilities for bath and play time
- The My First Green Toys Stacking Cups are colorful and fun and teach basic counting and math concepts
- Each cup is numbered on the bottom from 1 to 6 and is volumetrically accurate.
- Made in the USA and from 100% recycled plastic. No BPA, phthalates PVC or external coatings
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Six graduated cups, dozens of possibilities for bath and play time. Scoop and pour water, build towers by turning upside down, or just sort sizes to nest. Stacking Cups are colourful, fun and teach basic counting and math concepts. Each cup is numbered on the bottom from 1 to 6 and is volumetrically accurate. Fill cups 1 and 2, for example and it will equal the volume of cup 3. Perfect for home, classroom, outdoors, or the tub. No BPA, PVC, phthalates, or external coatings. Meets FDA food contact standards. Dishwasher safe too. NB: Colour combinations may vary. Suitable from 6 mths+
Green Toys My First Stacking Cups 6 months +This is made from 100% recycled #2 HDPE (plastic milk containers).