GutReise AU 30W Universal Power Supply Adapter 100-220V TO 3V 4.5V 5V 6V 7.5V 9V 12V Adjustable DC Charger Adapter Switching 5V/2.1A USB Port with 8 Selectable Adapter Tips For Wifi Adapter Electronics
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Universal AU Plug AC/DC 110-240V Adapter .Input:100-240V 0.25A 50/60Hz, DC Output:3V/4.5V/5V/6V/7.5V/9V/12V.USB port:5V 2.1A.
- 30W adapter Use for Household Electronics, Tablet PC, Scales, Routers, Speakers, LED strip lights, Lamps ,CCTV camera system, USB charging camera, Smart phones and so on.
- With 8 Selectable Adapter Plugs.DC Plug Polarity: inner Positive(+), outer Negative(-), Polarity is Not reversible
- Use for below 30W device.if the device over 30W can not work.MAX 2000mA.
- Item net weight 140g. Cord Length: 1.1 meters(about 43.3 inch)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.2 x 8.6 x 6 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 May 2018
- Manufacturer : GutReise
- ASIN : B07D14XLLX
- Country of origin : China
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Name: 3-12V adjustable voltage power supply
Rated power: 30W
Material: ABS + PC + Fireproofing marterial
USB output: 5.0V 2.1A
Cord Length: 43.3 inches(about 110 centimeters)
8 Connection Tips Spec:
DC Female JR-53 Adapter Connector,
DC Female 5.5*2.1MM Cable
Adapter Input: AC 100V-240V 0.25A 50/60Hz
Adapter Output: 3V/4.5V/5V/6V/7.5V/9V/12V
1*30 Adjustable Power
8*Selectable Adapter Plugs
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This issue here and you can see from the photos that the + is larger than the - terminal on the removable tip. As a result you can only insert the tip with a centre positive supply.
IMPORTANT!! - If your item is a centre negative supply this will not work for you. - to check look at the item you are wanting to power, next to the voltage there will be two circles with line connecting to a semi circle. That semi circle will have a positive or negative symbol in it. If it has a negative symbol in it THIS WILL NOT POWER THE DEVICE. I purchased this for a Casio keyboard and it will not power it on. I have bought these types of power supplies for decades as replacements and if you cant change the polarity they are not doing the job they should be doing! avoid ( unless your device is centre positive then it should work)
By Teknon on 13 July 2019
Only question is the longevity, i guess only time will tell.
Only downsides, don't plan to use this device in a quiet area, it is quiet loud. Which maybe indicates it is a square wave rectifier powersupply, making it not ideal for valuable devices.
It worked straight up. Set the voltage and select the right plug size.
This has saved the hassle of fining out I need a slightly different voltage or plug size and having to wait for new delivery. Excellent.