HALYARD BLACK-FIRE Nitrile Gloves 150/box (Medium)
- Reversible BLACK-FIRE Nitrile Exam Glove with QUICK CHECK Breach Detection technology protects you when working on household chores such as cleaning bathrooms, kitchens and cars, dying hair, washing dogs, gardening and dish washing and with patients.
- Reversible natural rubber latex-free gloves, breach detection, powder free, sturdy, durable, well-fitting, non-irritating, odour free gloves.
- Breach Detection - with QUICK CHECK technology there is ability to detect rips and tears by showing the high-visibility orange inner layer through the breach. It can even alert you when there's a dangerous rip or tear.
- BLACK-FIRE has both black side and a high-visibile orange side. You can use when directing traffic or working in low-visibility situations.
- Medium size, 24cm, Ambidextrous, Textured fingertips, Excellent choice for protection, NFPA 1999-2013 Certified.
- Product Dimensions : 27.18 x 43.18 x 24.89 cm; 780 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 August 2019
- Manufacturer : O&M HALYARD INC
- ASIN : B07DKRQVYG
- Item Model Number : 44757
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,280 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HALYARD BLACK-FIRE Gloves. 150 GLOVES/BOX. Reversible Black/Hi-Visible Orange. QUICK CHECK Breach Detection technology. Nitrile Exam Grade Glove. Power-Free. Medium Size.
The BLACK-FIRE* Nitrile Exam Glove with QUICK CHECK* Breach Detection technology protects you when working with patients, when you need to direct traffic- it can even alert you when there is a dangerous rip or tear.
BLACK-FIRE* has both a black side and a high-visibility orange side that you can use when directing traffic or working in low-visibility situations
With QUICK CHECK* technology, there is the ability to detect rips and tears by showing the high-visibility orange inner layer through the breach. The orange inner layer is also revealed when removed, which helps reduce the risk of cross contamination and infection. First responders have to be prepared in any situation. Innovative BLACK-FIRE* gloves from Halyard work right along with you, providing dual-purpose protection you need in a glove.
CAUTION: These gloves do not protect against heat or fire. Do not use in applications involving exposure to fire, flames or other heat.
Superior Protection & Safety
Patented nitrile technology produces stronger gloves with greater comfort. NFPA 1999 Certified¹
The high-visibility orange inner layer shows through to warn the wearer of a rip or tear
Reversible: Black & Orange
When the black side is worn outside, correctly removed gloves will be orange, indicating compromised used gloves. Gloves can be reversed and worn with the bright orange side out in situations that call for high visibility
Resistant to Fentanyl
Resists permeation of fentanyl for up to 240 minutes³ (tested according to ASTM D6978)²
CAUTION: these gloves do not protect against heat or fire. Do not use in applications involving exposure to fire, flames or other heat. Not for medical use in Australia.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not experience a torn glove yet while others have torn almost immediately. A note to those looking to buy this one.
The black side of this glove will give you a better hold on an item while the orange side (reverse) will give you a less hold. I use the less grip side (orange) when I need to do work that needs less grip while black when I need to deal with chemicals or activities that need more grip.
Overall, great gloves and will use this going forward.
Even when i used it for lawn mowing , the finger tip broke through after i handled some grass and branches.