- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Import, 16 September 2016
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 14.5 x 12.5 x 0.89 cm; 96.1 Grams
- Manufacturer : ISLAND
- Original Release Date : 2016
- Run time : 36 minutes
- Label : ISLAND
- ASIN : B01EBPKEVE
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 29,197 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Heartbreaker is the sixth and final studio album by English rock group Free, that provided them with one of their most successful singles, "Wishing Well". It was recorded in late 1972 after bassist Andy Fraser had left the band and while guitarist Paul Kossoff was ailing from an addiction to Mandrax (Quaaludes), and features a different line up from previous albums. Tetsu Yamauchi was brought in to replace Fraser, while John "Rabbit" Bundrick became the band's keyboard player to compensate for the increasingly unreliable Kossoff (singer Paul Rodgers played keyboards on the previous album 1972 Free at Last). Both Yamauchi and Bundrick had played with Kossoff and drummer Simon Kirke on the album Kossoff, Kirke, Tetsu and Rabbit during that period in late 1971 when Free had broken up for the first time. Also, several other musicians were used on the album. The album was co-produced by Andy Johns as well as Free themselves.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Great piece of work and not to be missed by anyone into that British late 60's, early 70's Blues Rock sound.