|Part Number||BA15S-5W-12v-Warm white|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 1.8 x 1.8 cm; 60 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||BA15S-5W-12v-Warm white|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Ceramic + PC|
|Power Source||DC/AC 12V|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
|Luminous Flux||500 Lumen|
|Item Weight||60 g|
HGHC 12V AC/DC Low Voltage 5Watt BA15S S8 SC Bayonet Single Contact Base 1156 1141 LED Light Bulb Warm White 3000K, for Outdoor Landscape Lighting Path Lighting Deck Lighting(Pack of 4)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Light source wattage||5 Watts|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.3 x 1.8 x 1.8 centimetres|
|Colour temperature||3000 Kelvin|
About this item
- ★ BA15S LED bulb is an ideal replacement for single filament incandescent bulb model 1156 1141 1073 1093 1129 1159 1259 1459 1619 1651 1680 3496 5007 5008 7506 7527.Also,working for marine yacht,auto turn signal lights.
- ★ Low voltage working system 12VAC/DC,over 500 lumen output,omnidirectional beam angle 360 degrees.
- ★ Equivalent to 35Watt halogen bulb, color rendering index more than 80.Power consumption 3Watt,saving over 90% energy cost and electricity bill.
- ★ Built in aluminum and anti-fire PC material, new fashionable looking, durable and great in heat dissipation.Long lifespan.
- ★ Broad Applications :Auto lights,Internal light, Tail lights, Turn signal light, Corner light, RV Campers,Parking light, Side marker, Backup lights, Landscape lighting,Marine Lighting etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LED BA15S Single Contact RV Car Interior Light Bulb, good fits for 1156 1141 1003 1073 LED light.
Dimension: 2.1in*0.6in*0.6in (54.3mm*15.6mm*15.6mm)
Power: 5 Watts
Input Voltage: AC/DC10-18V
Light Color:Warm White 3000K
Beam angle: 360 degree
Lamp Base: BA15S Single Contact Bayonet Base
Car Turn Signal Light, Backup Reserve Light, Internal Light, Tail Light, Corner Light, Camper Light, Boat Light, Interior Light, Automotive LED Light, Outdoor Landscape Lighting Path Lighting Deck Lighting, Pool Lighting .
The package includes:
4 x 5W 12V BA15S RV Light LED Bulb
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 31 May 2019
While the new bulbs (2V AC/DC Low Voltage 5Watt BA15S S8 SC Bayonet Single Contact Base) are slightly taller than a standard bulb they fit my landscape lights that have a metal cover (mushroom shape), they appear to be brighter when compared to the older type bulbs. With the older type bulbs, I have to replace them quite often. Lighting System is approx 10+ years old and perhaps there is a break/short somewhere.
I am hoping these bulbs will last longer as advertised. While they are slightly more expensive, I am willing to pay if they don't burn out as often. I'll keep you posted as time goes by.
This is my 2nd purchase of this product. I have been very please with the results from the first set of bulbs. As my older type bulbs burn out, I am replacing them with this bulb. The light is a softer white but brighter. My first set of bulbs I purchased in March 2020. They continue to burn bright. I am very pleased with the look and so far the length that these bulbs last. Another thing that makes these bulbs unusual, is that the manufacturer is warrantying these bulbs for 1 year. I am not aware of any big box store bulbs that have a 1 year warranty.
If I get 1 year out of each bulb, I will be pleased and is worth the extra expense.
When these bulbs arrived and I unpackaged them I was very pleased by the look and feel of them. They appear to be very well thought out and manufactured, and they are sealed very well.
These are a lot brighter and give off a really uniform spread and quality light. I’m sensitive to cheap LED emitters that have a “strobe light effect”. If you wave your hands under the light of a cheap LED your hand looks like it’s in a strobe light. I do not like that at all. I don’t see that effect with these bulbs, just good quality and a warm color temp.
I’ve been using them for a couple of months now and I haven’t seen any issues and really don’t anticipate any. I would definitely buy these again and I recommend them.
- Easy to install
- Clear outer shell so you don't touch the LED chips.
- Durable - still working over year into full-time RV living both indoor and outdoor lights.
- Pleasant warm color while still bright enough to live with and work by.
They are rated AC/DC so they work fine with the 12 volt transformers in older RVs like out 1983 Sunline. We previously burned out a dozen cheaper 12v LED replacements from the noise from the transformer. These new bulbs have lasted well and no dead chips so far.