|Standing screen display size||12.5 Inches|
HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3 Tablet Laptop Intel Core i5 5300u 2.30Ghz 8Gb Ram 128Gb Solid State Drive 12.5" Touch WiFi USB 3.0 Display Port Webcam Windows 10 (Renewed)
This product works and looks like new. Backed by a 180-day supplier warranty.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product comes with a 180-day supplier-backed warranty. See terms here.
- Intel Core i5 5th Generation Processor
- 1 USB 3.0 1 USB 3.0 charging 1 RJ-45 (Ethernet) 1 DisplayPort 1.2 1 Stereo headphone/microphone combo 1 Side docking connector 1 Power connector
- Loaded with Windows 10
- 6 Month Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Work doesn’t always adapt to you. So we designed an HP EliteBook that does. It’s an ultra-thin notebook that rotates to become a tablet in an instant. The EliteBook Revolve bends over backwards to help you get more done.
What is Amazon Renewed?
High quality product
Backed by a 180-day Supplier Warranty
Why Renewed laptops?
Minimum 80% battery life
Screen with no visible scratches
Keyboard/trackpad is like new
Better for the planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also. The bottom of the laptop was loose and even though I have "clicked" it back into place, it tends to pop out on occasion. Other than that. It is ok
A little disappointed with outside appearance but daughter happily covered it with stickers so all sorted.
Very good portable laptop value for the money.
However lid cover and Fram have multiple scratchs and dents. I didn't expect that.
I am planning to buy laptop lid skin sticker for cover those dent and scratchs.
Would definitely recommend it.