- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- FREE CONTENT WITH PURCHASE - Two-month free trial of Viveport Subscription included with your purchase.
- FULLY IMMERSIVE - True-to-life movements with realistic graphics, directional audio and HD haptic feedback.
- PRECISION MOVEMENT TRACKING - 360-degree controller and headset tracking covers your movements to the millimeter, floor-to ceiling.
- FLEXIBLE PLAY AREA - Room-Scale VR with just two base stations. Use VIVE seated, standing or in a space up to 15 feet x 15 feet.
- POWERED BY STEAM VR - Enjoy over 2800 games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam, including new releases, automatic game updates and millions of your closest friends, in VR.
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual for trouble shooting steps
Product detailsEdition:VIVE System
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 46.74 x 33.27 x 22.86 cm; 3.42 Kilograms
- Release date : 30 April 2016
- ASIN : B00VF5NT4I
- Item Model Number : 99HALN002-00
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,919 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VIVE gives you an unparalleled, true-to-life virtual reality experience. Using a headset and wireless controllers, you can explore and interact with VR experiences, apps and games that blur the line between imagination and reality. From AAA games to unforgettable experiences, there are over 2500 apps and games available for VIVE.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Now, on to the review!
This thing is AMAZING! I have never gotten such a workout in my life. I am a computer guy. I like to play games and research stuff on the internet. This has unfortunately led to an unhealthy lifestyle and I needed to shed a few pounds. I wanted to get a VR system anyway so I thought may be this would be a great way to kill two birds with one stone.
And it is.
This thing tricks you. You think you're just having fun playing games, but no. It is a full body workout and I love it! I have never been able to find something that was fun and exercise at the same time, but now I have it. I have an approximately 3m x 1.5m room-scale setup. While this works without a hitch most of the time, I would definitely recommend a 3m x 2m space if at all possible. I play Audioshield, Holopoint, The Golf Club VR, Superhot VR, Sword Master VR and Raw Data for exercise and activity. Of these, Holopoint and Audioshield are definitely the most intensive... but they are also a blast to play. I would definitely recommend this headset to anyone who has a powerful enough PC and can afford it, and would also like to get a nice workout in their own home.
Now, a few other things;
-The screen door effect is pretty bad unfortunately. However, as my HMD did die after 3 days, this may have just been a faulty or defective item. I will have to wait and see.
-I wear glasses. I did not have problem with making the headset feel comfortable at all. Very spacious if you wear glasses.
-My hand tracking seemed to be a bit wacky sometimes. However, I am gonna go out on a limb and blame myself for this one and say it was my fault for bad sensor placement.
- I have an i7 5930k and a GTX 1080 TI. I never had any problems with framerates or whatnot.
Everybody I let try my headset have been amazed. Videos are not able to do it justice.
I was playing a game called smash party recently and accidentally smashed one of the controllers full force into my wall, I dented the wall but the controller still works fine!
Although I am fourteen years of age this might still be a problem for others.
The quality of this device excites me for next-generation versions.
Because the lighthouses need to be in opposite corners of each other, I would advise buying an regular power extension cable if your wall outlets are not optimally placed.
Unfortunately my headset arrived with a defect (a large vertical green line on the right eye of the headset). I'm not deducting any stars because they customer service was very helpful, and a replacement for the headset is already on the way. Looking forward to it!