|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||32.51 x 26.7 x 9.3 cm; 249 Grams|
6 PCS Halloween Decorations Paper Lanterns with LED Light - Spider Bat Skeleton Lantern Pumpkin Jack-o'-Lantern for Halloween Party Supplies Halloween Party Favors (Batteries not included)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HALLOWEEN PAPER LANTERNS - There are 6 pieces of lanterns with LED light in different patterns including pumpkin, spider, bats, skeleton, witch, etc. Please notice that batteries are not included.
- LARGE SIZE & DURABLE - The diameter of the lantern is about 8" and the height with hanging hook is about 12", which is large enough to catch one's eye from a distance.The lantern is made of paper and plastic, which is light but durable.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - Firstly, hold the two heads of the lantern and open it. Secondly, put the expander into the lantern. Then, put 2 AAA batteries into the bottom.Finally, turn on the lanterns and hang it on where you need.
- PARTY SUPPLIES - These lanterns are perfect for both Halloween indoor and outdoor decoration.You can hang them on the porch, hallway, backyard, room and everywhere you like, which will make your party wonderful and bring a lot of fun to your friends and kids.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED - We promise 100% money back if you are not satisfied with our products. So please do not hesitate and add this to your cart!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Be sure to purchase super glue if you buy these lanterns from this seller. The base (battery / bulb) components all detached during assembly, and had to be glued. I also had to glue the stand-inserts to the bases to avoid them slipping and tearing the paper during assembly, so storing them for next year will also be a pain.