HALYARD BLACK-FIRE Nitrile Gloves – Large 150/box
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REVERSIBLE - BLACK-FIRE Nitrile Exam Glove with QUICK CHECK Breach Detection technology protects you when working on household chores such as cleaning bathrooms, kitchens and cars, dying hair, washing dogs, gardening and dish washing and with patients.
- POWDER FREE NITRILE GLOVES - natural rubber latex-free gloves, breach detection, powder free, sturdy, durable, well-fitting, non-irritating, odour free gloves.
- BREACH DETECTION - with QUICK CHECK technology there is ability to detect rips and tears by showing the high-visibility orange inner layer through the breach. It can even alert you when there's a dangerous rip or tear.
- GOOD VISIBILITY - These disposable gloves have both a black side and a highly visible orange side. You could use these when directing traffic or working in low-visibility situations.
- TEXTURED FINGERTIPS - Excellent choice for protection, NFPA 1999-2013 Certified. Medium size, 24cm,
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 24.51 x 12.8 x 8 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 June 2018
- Manufacturer : O&M HALYARD INC
- ASIN : B01HISU6J6
- Item Model Number : 44758
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,228 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
HALYARD BLACK-FIRE Disposable Gloves. 150 GLOVES/BOX. Reversible Black/Hi-Visible Orange. QUICK CHECK Breach Detection technology. Nitrile Exam Grade Glove. Power-Free.
The BLACK-FIRE* Nitrile Exam Glove with QUICK CHECK* Breach Detection technology protects you when working with patients, when you need to direct traffic- it can even alert you when there is a dangerous rip or tear.
BLACK-FIRE* has both a black side and a high-visibility orange side that you can use when directing traffic or working in low-visibility situations
With QUICK CHECK* technology, there is the ability to detect rips and tears by showing the high-visibility orange inner layer through the breach. The orange inner layer is also revealed when removed, which helps reduce the risk of cross contamination and infection. First responders have to be prepared in any situation. Innovative BLACK-FIRE* gloves from Halyard work right along with you, providing dual-purpose protection you need in a glove.
CAUTION: These gloves do not protect against heat or fire. Do not use in applications involving exposure to fire, flames or other heat.
Superior Protection & Safety
Patented nitrile technology produces stronger gloves with greater comfort. NFPA 1999 Certified¹
The high-visibility orange inner layer shows through to warn the wearer of a rip or tear
Reversible: Black & Orange
When the black side is worn outside, correctly removed gloves will be orange, indicating compromised used gloves. Gloves can be reversed and worn with the bright orange side out in situations that call for high visibility
Resistant to Fentanyl
Resists permeation of fentanyl for up to 240 minutes³ (tested according to ASTM D6978)²
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quality is quite good, and the 2 tone is nice, however I bought the large and they are the largest Large glove I have ever tried.
So they're going back and I'm trying the Medium.