|Package Dimensions||22.35 x 15.24 x 8.13 cm; 340 Grams|
|Item Model Number||MX-78|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||340 g|
Hanchen PD Meter Digital Pupil Distance Meter PD Ruler Pupilometer with Memory Function CE Certificate
Enhance your purchase
- 【Operation】It is recommended to have a second person help you while testing. Put the PD Meter over your nose, as close to your eyes as possible. Then find the center of your pupils, the white line should be aligned with the center. The number displayed on the LCD screen is your pupil distance(Unit:mm). Please keep your eyes looking straight ahead or at the nose of your tester during the measurement.
- 【Precise】It is more precise than Vernier PD Ruler. The two white lines is very clear against the dark pupil and the pupil distance is displayed in the LCD screen. What's more, it can measure monocular distance separately. When two pupils centre are aligned with the white lines, press the left (right) black button, it shows the distance between left (right) eye pupil and bridge of nose.
- 【Warm Tips】The digital PD ruler is used to measure the distance between two pupils. This is a simple PD ruler, it can help you when you want to purchase eyeglasses online or in eyeglasses store. If you require very high accuracy, this one is not recommended.
- 【Powe off and Memory Function】The digital PD ruler will turn off automatically when it is set level and turn on automatically when using it to save energy. With the memory function, you do not need to worry losing data.
- 【Without Battery】Due to long diatance transportation, the battery is taken out. (23A,12V battery)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to use this PD meter:
It is recommended to have a second person help you while testing.
1. The measured person should sit down facing the surveyor and watch to a fix place.
2. Place it on the measured person's nose carefully.
3. The pupil centre of both eyes should be aligned with the white lines. The number displayed in the LCD screen is the pupil distance of two eyes. (Unit: mm).
4. Press the left(right) black button, it shows the distance between left(right) eye pupil and bridge of nose.
5. Repeat the steps TWO and Three times to get the average value.
PD measuring range: 44~80mm
Left or right pupil distance: 22.5~41mm
Power supply: 23A,12V battery ( The battery not included. It's easy to be bought at supermarket.)
Package size: 215*122*44mm
Net weight: 0.2kg
Indication Error: 0.5mm
Asymmetry Error: 0.5mm
Rounding Erro: 0.5mm
If you require very high accuracy, this one is not recommended.
We provide ONE YEAR warranty for every our customer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly. We will give you a reply as soon as possible.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These solved that problem, and I ordered several pairs of glasses from Zenni, and everything has worked out nicely.
NOTE: these need a strange battery (23A) that they do not come with, so order that, too!