- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Haoos Bose 3.5mm - 2.5mm Male Replacement 5N OFC Inside Upgrade Audio Cable for Bose oe2 / oe2i / AE2 /QC25 QC35 Headphones fit Samsung Sony Xiaomi Huawei and iPhone 5S/6S(Without Mic 4.4FT-Black)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Jack:3.5mm male to 2.5mm, Cable Diameter : 2.5mm,Color : Black,Length:4.38ft/1.35m,Cable material:the inside cable is 5N OFC wire,the outside cable is TPE cord
- Replacement upgrade audio cable work with Bose oe2 / Bose oe2i / Bose AE2 / Bose QC25 QC35 headphones
- Package include:1*replacement cable
Product detailsColour:without Mic 4.4FT-Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.6 x 6.6 x 1.02 cm; 18 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Haoos
- ASIN : B078WPTTGH
- Manufacturer reference : 43182-11718
- Best Sellers Rank: 11,973 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the worst thing I've ever gotten on Amazon and I request that you don't get it either. Any other cord would be better than this.
I am disgusted
Top reviews from other countries
Found this online here on Amazon, and it works perfectly. Glad I found it.
works great, and now I dont have to worry about loosing another one, because I found a solution here.
Music sounds great, and using the cord, it saves on battery life (due to BT).
Long enough for it to reach my phone in my pocket, and wearing the Bose 35s.
to my Kindle Fire. Disappointed that there's no audio to the right channel. If I wiggle the connector at the headset, I
can get monaural from both sides, but what's the use of that?
UPDATE: Seller contacted me to say a replacement cable was on its way. It was delivered yesterday, and it works perfectly! Thanks for the quick response to my issue!!