|Package Dimensions||17.3 x 11.8 x 6.3 cm; 616 Grams|
|Item Weight||616 g|
Anti UV Epoxy Resin and Hardener Kit Crystal Clear Easy Cast for DIY Art Craft Resin & Table Top Coating Epoxy, Non Toxic Resin Pour Accessories for Jewelry Tumbler Wood, 16OZ for Starter&Professional
Enhance your purchase
- 1:1 Ratio By Volume & Easy to use. Teexpert art epoxy resin AB adhesive kit is perfect for artwork art craft cast resin, also for tabletop coating epoxy. Very easycast resin epoxy with instructions is perfect for starter beginner and professional artist adult.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR & NOT YELLOW.The UNTI UV liquid easy clear cast craft resin epoxy pour kit is crystal clear casting and coating system, unti-UV, resistant yellow 6 months after curing.
- HARD AS A ROCK & NO BUBBLE.The leisure art craft DIY resin epoxy kit is fast curing and hard as a rock if you ensure 1:1 ratio by volume, and stir thoroughly. No bubble if stir evenly and slowly.
- WIDE USE & NON TOXIC.The table top coating art craft crystal clear epoxy resin and hardener kit is for Jewelry tumblers Wood metal steel artwork drawing canvas paintings woodworking sculpture flowers animals bar top earrings necklace ring keychain hair sticks cups glass eggs or other creative projects. A little smell when stirring, non toxic, but suggest PPE when handling.
- 100% MONEY BACK & ACCESSORIES.For any reason you are not 100% happy with the epoxy resin, you can just apply for a full refund at no additional cost. Epoxy resin tools and accessories contains: 2*8oz resin, 4*stirring sticks, 2*gloves, 1*instructions.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to make a DIY rings or a romantic ocean table for your lover or for yourself? Teexpert epoxy resin ecopoxy kit is the key for you.
High gloss and match Colorant
Compatible with glow glitter colorant and craft pigment powder for high gloss epoxy resin.
Molds and Quick Cure
Compatible with plastic molds silicone molds for quick drying curing epoxy resin
Layered, sand and polish.
Avoid generate heat and discoloring the resin, suggest to pour in layers when pouring large mess, multiple pours can be done at a maximum of 3/8 -1/2’’ thickness, wait 4-6 hours between coats. Can be used by epoxy resin sand paper & polish kit.
Stirring correctly to minimizing bubbles and Self level enough.
Suggest stir 1 minute slowly and evenly small range firstly, then wait 1 minute, and then stir 2-3 minutes a little more quicker at a larger range, at last, stir evenly scrape sides and bottom thoroughly 2 minutes. Pour to the mold when it is thin to ensure self level enough.
Additional(Such as flower)
Wait 4-6hours between 2 layers, wait each layer to gel prior to pouring the next layer, to ensure the resin can stick the additional, not float.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Shravya on 28 April 2021
By Dalla on 10 September 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 27 May 2021
I’m using it for guitar inlays and its working out really well.