|Product Dimensions||5.63 x 5.81 x 5.39 cm; 45 Grams|
|Item Weight||45 g|
|Item Model Number||YD1675|
|Date First Available||8 October 2020|
Hasht Daily SAA Certified UK/US/JP/CA to AU/NZ adapter plug, Travel Adapter UK/US Plug Convert to 3-Pin Australian/New Zealand, International power adapters, Adapter Plug Socket Plug with Insulated Pins, (1 Piece) (1 piece, black)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||45 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.6 x 5.8 x 5.4 centimetres|
|Plug type||Type A|
About this item
- 1.SAA CERTIFIED: Best quality fireproof PC material. The AU and NZ travel plug adaptor is made of high, durable polycarbonate plastic(PC) that has a reputation for high thermal resistance and longevity that ensures safety. PCs are much more resistant to impact than ABS. The plug adaptor fits into Australian outlets / sockets, and a very secure snug fit is provided by the receptacle works reliably. Design is SAA certified and 100% safety proven.
- 2.EASY HANDLING: Compact, lightweight build (weight) for flight. Australian power wall adapter plugs have exceptionally good grip which connects closely with your electronics equipment when plugged in, so they stay attached and don't fall out , also pins are firm and fixed easily attached to socket and never loose. Travel friendly partner from UK/US/JP/CA to Australia and Newzealand.
- 3.USAGE: Plug adaptor can be used to charge electrical devices, phones, power bank, shavers, laptops, computers, ipads, string lights, lamps and other household appliances. Ideal for multi-voltage units max 250V and 10A. Adapter receptacle accepts type I (Australia/New Zealand/China) fit to 3 pin AU socket.
- 4.PRECAUTION: AU travel adapter is not a converter based, DO NOT use it over 250 Voltage / 10A electric current. Check your device’s suitability before use.
- 5.WARRANTY: Quality assurance with 18 months prior warranty. If you have any concerns about our Australian Plug Adaptor, please feel free to email us or drop your query here. We are available 24/7 to resolve all of your product-related problems.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SAA certification approval no: SAA-181441-EA ( https://www.saaapprovals.com.au/resources/certified-product-approvals-register/ ) Wattage: 2500W Dimension: 58*56.4*54mm Weight: 45 g Travel friendly design plug adapter for Australia Newzealand China and Argentina . Accepts TYPE A TYPE B & TYPE G plugs means suitable for all the appliances/devices from USA UK CA JP MEXICO MALTA MALAYSIA SINGAPORE Grounded adaptor but not converter based, max rated current is 10A and maximum rated voltage is 250V (standard in AU). Make sure to check your device’s compatibility first. Shock/spark resistance design suitable for local electrical, house hold, workshop, industrial machinery and other appliances use. Double inspected and tested quality highly durable and workable for long hours without getting spark or warm.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Arshad Ali on 23 February 2021
I used few cheap adapters but did not work. I am satisfied now because this adapter has got firm terminal grip and worked really well for my electrical appliances.
For it's price, it's super product.
If you need it for electrical appliances, I highly recommend it as you would not find such quality in this price.