|Special Features||Wireless, Noise-Canceling|
|Package Dimensions||29.4 x 14.4 x 4.8 cm; 140 Grams|
|Item Weight||140 g|
|Date First Available||24 September 2019|
Sleep Headphones, 2020 Wireless 5.0 Bluetooth Eye Mask Music Sleep Mask Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headphones, HD Stereo Sound, Travel Music Play Built-in Speakers Microphone Handsfree
|Price:||+ $10.83 Delivery|
- Enjoy Your Sleeping Faster and Deeper: HD stereo system can cut out most noise quietly,not disturbing your sleep and making you get lost in the music. Besides,upgraded nose design can effectively block out light to create total darkness.
- Better Than Regular Earphones: Made of cotton and plush as well as Interior padding without any pressure on your eyes, you barely feel like you’re wearing anything. No worry about hurting your ears like a regular earphone even you wear it all night.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Technology & HD HIFI Sound: Unimi Bluetooth sleep mask adopts newest stable Bluetooth 5.0 Technology can easily pairs with Bluetooth compatible devices. Immersed in HD HIFI Sound, empty your mind, enjoy this magical music journey.
- Detachable and Washable: Zipper design allows you to remove the internal Bluetooth module at any time let you can full wash the eye mask. You never worry about it shrinking and deforming. It is recommended to dry naturally after hand washing.
- Best Sleep Partner: This Bluetooth Sleep Mask is ideal for travel, napping, meditation, shift work. Meanwhile Unimi provide 12 months warranty and technical support. Please contact us any time.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Easy pairing using Bluetooth .. the sound is great considering how small the earphones are.
I think it'll be good for anyone who suffers from flying anxiety.
So...I discovered this comfy eye mask that has bluetooth in it. Sync'd in seconds. I listen to "Spa sleep music" on deezer and set my phone to sleep after 40 minutes. I sleep on my side so normal in ear or over ear headphones are too chunky even buried in my pillow. Whereas the sound in the eyemask comes through flat ear speakers which do not dig in at all. The mask sound is plenty good enough for what I'm listening to. It's like a magic mask as I am falling asleep within minutes. Normally it would take me 30 minutes to get to sleep. I don't remember hearing more than 2 or 3 tracks now. By the morning, I've taken it off in my sleep and the bluetooth is still on so the battery life is good.
I leave it on charge for the day, ready for the following night. In case you're wondering about the darkness of it, it's blackout. No light seems to get in even though I have a big nose.
When air travel becomes possible once more, (writing during lockdown), I intend to use this on planes. I barely ever sleep on a plane, but I reckon amenity kits should include these instead of the normal separate eye masks and headphones.
Easy to connect to your phone, connects straight away now as soon as it’s powered on.
Sound quality is great considering the small speakers. I’m a stickler for sound quality but Im happy with the sound quality.
Cut-out sections for your eyes and the speakers are padded so you can lay in your side without the speaker pressing into your ear. Very comfortable to wear. I fall asleep with it on playing music. Velcro strap on the back so you can adjust the size / pressure on your face, this is a good feature.
Battery life is amazing. Lasts weeks before it needs a charge. Charges with the included MicroUSB cable and takes about an hour to charge fully.
I love it, I fall asleep much quicker now with my playlist quietly playing, almost like a white noise machine but with music.
There are a few things I would like to mention.
Because of the size, speakers are not right above my ears but it's good that the speakers are movable, you can adjust them to put them exactly above your ears.
Second thing is the part which comes above your nose, sometimes during sleep it can come just over your nose and you would feel like you can't breathe. Then you have to readjust the mask.