Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Healdsburg Press
Healdsburg Press is a trusted global publisher of health and diet books, focusing on practical cookbooks for readers with special dietary needs. Healdsburg books are known for their straightforward style and reliable information, including the #1 Amazon Best Sellers The Thyroid Diet Plan and The Glycemic Index Diet & Cookbook.
With straightforward diet guides, delicious recipes, and detailed research, these books are lifesaving handbooks for readers who want to adopt permanent healthy changes. Whether you want to strengthen your immune system, fight diabetes, or prevent painful flare-ups, Healdsburg Press believes that nutritious food can bring lasting relief and better health.
Healdsburg Press is headquartered in Berkeley, California.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Healdsburg Press
The Thyroid Diet Plan can help you manage the symptoms of thyroid disease with a smart diet plan that is actually enjoyable and easy to follow. Whether you have been suffering for years or you were recently diagnosed, The Thyroid Diet Plan can help you boost your metabolism, lose weight, and improve your overall well-being. Combined with exercise and hormonal treatment as recommended by your physician, the delicious recipes found in The Thyroid Diet Plan is the healthy way to reverse your symptoms and feel better right away.
The Thyroid Diet Plan will make it easy to lose weight and boost metabolism with:
- 100 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for every meal of the day
- 30-day thyroid diet plan to make managing thyroid disease simple and painless
- A detailed checklist of foods to avoid and foods to enjoy
- Q&A to help you recognize the common symptoms of thyroid disease
- Advice on toxins, exercise, and sensible weight loss
High blood sugar levels in your system can be the culprit in everything from weight gain to type II diabetes to heart disease. The glycemic index is the best tool to measure how your diet affects your blood sugar and make positive changes for a longer, healthier life. The Glycemic Index Diet and Cookbook will show you how to use the glycemic index to monitor and control the amount of sugar in your diet so that you can lose weight effectively and prevent life-threatening diseases. With over 75 easy, nutritious recipes, and a clear explanation of how the glycemic index measures the effect of foods on your blood sugar, The Glycemic Index Diet and Cookbook will help you easily reduce your blood sugar levels.
The Glycemic Index Diet and Cookbook will help you take control of your blood sugar and glycemic load, with:
• 75 simple, delicious glycemic index recipes to reduce glycemic load
• A straightforward 14-day meal plan to help you put the glycemic index diet into action
• Easy-to-follow glycemic index tables for every food category, including fruits, vegetables, grains, proteins, and more
• Important signs your blood glucose level is too high
• Everyday tips for using the glycemic index to reduce your blood glucose level
The Glycemic Index Diet and Cookbook will help you use the glycemic index as a tool to make healthy, lasting changes, while still enjoying a flavorful and balanced diet.
The real chicken-and-egg problem: What to do with eggs once they’re in your kitchen?
If you are looking for a fresh, nutritious, and creative approach to the almighty egg, The Egg Cookbook is for you. With The Egg Cookbook you’ll get more than 110 unique recipes that let the egg shine—from savory to sweet, and from breakfast to dinner. The Egg Cookbook is also your guide to the amazing culture surrounding the world’s most versatile ingredient, with a useful primer on raising chickens and understanding egg types, so you can take your egg appreciation (and savings) to the next level.
The Egg Cookbook offers a fresh approach to preparing eggs, with:
• More than 110 elegant recipes, including Baked French Toast, Ratatouille with Poached Eggs, and Vanilla Bean Pudding
• A basic guide to 10 classic egg recipes, from fried eggs to the perfect scramble
• Egg dishes from around the world, from frittatas and quiche to tortilla patatas and meringues
• Q&A to find out whether raising chickens is right for you, from the editors of The Egg Cookbook
• The Egg Cookbook guide to more than 50 chicken breeds
• Detailed information on the different types of eggs, from free range to organic
The Egg Cookbook makes it easy for egg lovers to enjoy fresh and creative recipes from their home kitchen.
Acid reflux and GERD are painful and frustrating medical issues that can lead to serious health complications. With Prevent Acid Reflux you will be able to fight acid reflux by making smart changes to your diet. Prevent Acid Reflux is your step-by-step guide to reducing acid in your diet so you can stop acid reflux in its tracks. Whether you occasionally suffer from acid reflux, or have been struggling for many years, Prevent Acid Reflux will help you make simple lifestyle changes that will eradicate the problem forever and permanently improve your quality of life.
Prevent Acid Reflux will make it easy to get rid of acid reflux, GERD, and heartburn, with:
• Over 75 easy, delicious recipes to prevent and cure acid reflux and GERD
• 14-day meal plan to quickly eliminate acid reflux and GERD
• Tasty recipes that will relieve both mild and severe symptoms
• Q&A to determine whether the acid reflux diet is right for you
Find out how a healthy diet can eliminate the pain of acid reflux forever. Prevent Acid Reflux will help you to enjoy delicious food again.