- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Henry Blooms Bio-Fermented Probiotic Antioxidant Lychee Iced Tea withgreen Tea Concentrate, 500ml
- A great-tasting antioxidant biofermented probiotic drink
- Creates a healthy environment in the gut
- Promotes good intestinal flora and helps combat harmful bacteria
- Containing a rich blend of probiotics, good bacteria, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Delivers high levels of Polyphenols
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 7.5 x 16.5 cm; 640 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Henry Blooms
- ASIN : B07BKXTK28
- Manufacturer reference : 9333800000149
- Best Sellers Rank: 23,602 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bio-fermentation and the natural goodness of Lychee and Green Tea come together in great-tasting Henry Blooms Bio-Fermented Lychee Iced Tea with Green Tea to support gut health, the immune system and general wellbeing. Containing a rich blend of probiotics, good bacteria, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, this concentrate is the guilt-free raw probiotic alternative to iced tea, while also being 99 percent sugar-free and 100 percent gluten-free, lactose-free, alcohol-free and vegan-friendly. Our unique bio-fermentation process creates a powerful bio-active concentrate, generating an abundance of prebiotics and 6 strains of probiotics including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium lactis and Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii). This 5-stage probiotic/biofermentation procedure offers beneficial enzymes, B vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids as well as providing approximately 6 billion Colony Forming Units (CFUs) of good bacteria in every 15 ml serving. Lychee and Green Tea come together to create this great-tasting antioxidant bio-fermented probiotic drink. Lychee is a great source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, B-complex, minerals and flavonoids; while Green Tea delivers high levels of Polyphenols, known for their strong free radical scavenging properties. Free radicals can cause wear and tear to the body and damage cells over time, preventing optimum health. Henry Blooms Bio-Fermented Lychee Iced Tea with Green Tea is a natural source of antioxidants (including Polyphenols) which help to stabilize free radicals. Drink Blooms Bio-Fermented Lychee Iced Tea with Green Tea straight or mixed with still or sparkling water for a delicious and easy way to get a daily dose of goodness.
Bio-fermented Lychee and Green Tea (95%), natural sweetener (Glycerol).
Mix 15 ml (approx. 1 tbsp) with up to 200 ml of chilled or sparkling water. Can also be added to your favourite juice or smoothie.