- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
HiBy R6 Pro Hi-Res Audio Player, High Resolution Music Player with atpX HD/LDAC/Bluetooth/DSD/Tidal/Spotify/Android 8.1/5G WiFi/4.4 Balance Output, HiFi Lossless MP3 Player with Touch Screen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HiBy R6 Pro Hi-Res Music player leverages four low-pass filter chips MUSES8920, two low-phase-noise, which is able to provide more resolving power, better dynamics, and better soundstage for superior high-definition sound. Empowered by Panasonic Polymer Capacitor, R6 Pro runs the dual ES9028Q2M into current output mode resulting in a strong anti-interference ability.
- Thanks to latest Android 8.1 update, HiBy R6 Pro's intelligent audio system can better offer a smoother and comfortable HiFi music experience.Incorporating 2.4G/5G WiFi, it allows you to enjoy your favorite music & games via your favorite Android streaming apps, such as Spotify, Tidal's online music library, and Deezer.
- Our lossless music player supports LDAC and atpX wireless steaming,which allows you to enjoy high quality wireless audio via Bluetooth. HiBy R6 Pro digital audio player also supports most Hi-Res lossless formats such as aptX HD, HWA, but also FLAC, WMA, WAV, Apple, LOSSLESS, DSF, and DSDIFF. Native support for DSD 128/256, PCM up to 384Khz/32bit, ISO DSD.
- The 4.4 balanced base equipped in our HiFi Bluetooth mp3 player boosts the level of reliability and immunity, delivers flawless performance in connection to revolutionize a plug and jack set for headphone.Sharp 4.2’’ high resolution IPS Touchscreen offers outstanding response and performance.With QC3.0 fast charge,it takes only 60 minutes to charge 70% of the battery.
- No longer have to worry about not carrying your favorite songs with you, with 3GB of built-in storage and support for Micro SD cards up to 512GB.It also support OTA firmware updates,Hi-Res Audio Certified,MSEB, HiBy Link. 12 months warranty, if you have problem, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 6.7 x 1.57 cm; 284.91 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 April 2019
- Manufacturer : HiBy
- ASIN : B07L4TW2YN
- Item Model Number : HiBy R6 Pro
- Customer Reviews:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Battery life seems good - with over 10 hrs continual playback after my first full charge.
Connectivity is great (Wifi, Bluetooth, line out, balanced and standard). Software is great. The 10 band Graphic EQ is excellent, and the output levels of the inbuilt amp gives excellent volume even over BT. The search function is extremely fast and it only took the device less than 15mins to scan the media card for the 70,000+ songs I loaded onto it. All tag info was displayed correctly. I've been using the player for a week now and not had any issues with files that could not be read / played or displayed. Boot time is acceptable fast and, unlike other devices, you don't have to wait for a re-scan of the microSD card before it plays media on it.
The only reasons I've not given it 5 stars:
1. there's only one custom EQ setting - it would be REALLY useful to be able to create and save different Custom EQ settings, for different headphones / outputs. The in-built EQ presets are of no use, in my opinion
2. although the software can load a large database of songs (unlimited?), the scrolling in Album and Artist views struggles and, whilst not unusable, is very jerky and slow. I'm sure this could be a simple software fix especially given that the device appears to use a fixed database. The scrolling in the Title menu is extremely smooth, strangely.
3. as this is an Android device, but primarily a Music player, it would be great to have the option for the Hiby software to load on boot and automatically continue playing.
These are relatively small gripes about what is a really excellent device and will be my primary music player from now on.
The bonus of it being an Android device and therefore being able to load Spotify, Tidal etc., and also being able to use the device as a DAC, access a NAS etc. etc. makes me happily recommend this player very highly.
UPDATE: After using the device every day for 2 months I have had to stop using the HiBy 'built-in' software as it is too 'laggy' and am instead using "doubleTwist". This app is the best I have found at handling a large database smoothly. It's not perfect but gets round some of the minor issues I had with scrolling though a large collection of artist or albums using the HiBy app. DoubleTwist also 'shuffle-plays' a very large database of songs in an instant, the search function is super fast and the ability to edit the metadata is very useful. The downside is that the EQ settings could be more precise and there doesn't seem to be a simple way of checking the Album name for a track.
The HiBy player is still scratch free (despite not being in a protective cover) and works great. iT's worth knowing I never get more than about 8-9 hours battery life out of the player, which can be an issue (especially when I go on a long haul flight and need to factor in the travelling to & from the airport plus too in departures etc. etc..).
The player runs on Android and it runs it really well. I suffered no stuttering or delay when navigating through apps. Apps are downloaded through the google play store and therefore very easy to get your favourite music streaming services on the player. I use Tidal and it’s implemented well, with the offline mode available.
The player comes with both the 3.5mm straight and 2.5mm balanced audio jack ports. I found that the player was strong enough to power all iems I plugged into it.
For the price, this is a very good player and I can recommend it.
It's a very solid and weighty device that has a great screen and feels good to hold - the stainless steel construction shouts quality.
I had a 400gb micro SD card full of FLAC music and it worked in the Hiby straight away without issue.
The sound is as good as I'd expect and certainly compares favourably with some much more expensive players I've owned.
So far so good.
The only niggle I have, and I am really splitting hairs, is the screen display can be a little laggy but I'm happy to live with that.
Outstanding device especially at this price point.