- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
HiLetgo 3pcs GY-521 MPU-6050 MPU6050 3 Axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Module 6 DOF 6-axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Sensor Module 16 Bit AD Converter Data Output IIC I2C for Arduino
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MPU-6050 MPU6050 6-axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Sensor
- Communication mode: standard IIC communication protocol
- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16bit data output
- Gyroscopes range: +/- 250 500 1000 2000 degree/sec
- Acceleration range: ±2 ±4 ±8 ±16g
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.16 x 7.62 x 1.02 cm; 18 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 January 2018
- Manufacturer : HiLetgo
- ASIN : B00LP25V1A
- Item Model Number : 3-01-0122
- Best Sellers Rank: 60,870 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GY-521 MPU-6050 MPU6050 3 Axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Module 6 DOF 6-axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Sensor Module 16 Bit AD Converter Data Output IIC I2C for Arduino
Main Chip: MPU-6050
Power supply: 3~5V
Communication mode: standard IIC communication protocol
Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16bit data output
Gyroscopes range: +/- 250 500 1000 2000 degree/sec
Acceleration range: ±2 ±4 ±8 ±16g
MPU-6050 is the world's first integrated 6 axis motion processing components, compared to many components, from the combination between the axis of gyroscope and accelerometer in bad problem, reduce the size of a large number of packaging. MPU-6050 incorporates 3 axis gyroscope, 3 axis accelerator, and can be connected by I2C ports of other accelerator, magnetic sensors, or other Digital Motion sensor processing (DMP: Digital Motion Processor) hardware acceleration, engine by the I2C port mainly in the form of a single data flow, output to the application of the complete calculus 9 shaft fusion technology.
3* MPU6050 6-axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Sensor Module 3* Pin Header kit
Reference link: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=153453.0 http://www.i2cdevlib.com/devices/mpu6050#source
Note: Please contact us if you need Schematic/User manual/Reference documents.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|