- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
HiiGuy Camera Strap, Adjustable Padded Sling for All SLR and DSLR Cameras, Neck and Shoulder Strap, 32 Inches Long, with Screw Mount, Safety Tether, Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth, and eBook
- More for Your Money: You get a premium quick-release camera strap... plus a durable screw mount, optional safety tether, microfiber lens cloth, memory card case & more. All at 1 sensible price
- Safely Supports Any SLR Camera: With its stronger stainless-steel screw mount, your rugged HiiGuy camera sling securely holds any equipment – from a small digital camera to a professional zoom-lens model
- Comfortably Fits All Photographers (Even Tall Ones): This adjustable camera neck strap measures a full 32 inches long, so you enjoy maximum range of motion. Just lift your camera & shoot
- Easier on Your Shoulder: Thanks to ultralight padding, this comfortable camera strap feels like it's barely there. Textured surface keeps it snugly in place. Zippered pocket holds batteries or SD case
- Complete Satisfaction: Comes with an eBook packed with practical tips for your finest-ever photography. Backed by our Lifetime Warranty. Compatible with any DSLR Camera with a standard 1/4"" tripod stud screw, including Canon EOS Rebel T6i T6s T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1, Nikon D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 D90 D80
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 32.39 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm; 170.1 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 September 2018
- Manufacturer : HiiGuy
- ASIN : B01NASPXSR
- Item Model Number : Strap-HG
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,024 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This better-made SLR camera strap offers safe & easy access to your camera when you're on the go. Best of all, it comes with valuable extras you won't get with any other neck strap.
Tired of camera slings that don't fit properly or feel comfortable? Upgrade to this camera shoulder strap from HiiGuy. Designed to hold any SLR or DSLR camera, it's stronger, longer & lighter for all-day convenience & comfort.
Unlike Flimsier Camera Straps, Your HiiGuy Sling Offers:
Tougher construction – with densely woven webbing, sturdy rip-resistant stitching, premium hardware & more
Rugged stainless steel screw mount (included) – strong enough to safely support even the bulkiest professional camera – complete with rubber padding to prevent scratching
Adjustable 32" strap for flexible freedom of movement – no more yanking & pulling
Lightweight shoulder pad, cushioned to ease pressure on shoulders... with high-tech grippy surface to help prevent slipping & sliding... plus ingenious zippered pocket to store your batteries or SD memory card
All This Plus Value-Added Extras
Your shoulder strap arrives in its own resealable bag complete with:
Optional metal safety tether, to further protect your camera against sudden accidental drops
Super-soft microfiber cloth for gently cleaning your camera lens
Compact, convenient case for your SD memory card
Special, exclusive eBook filled with 199 practical pointers for honing your photography skills
All at One Budget-Friendly Price, So Add to Cart Right Now
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You kind of get what you pay for and this is fairly true for this product
For the $20.00 it’s fine - but if you really want something that is more robust - spend the extra $$
The plastic clips broke after a week of use
I don’t think this will be destined for a long future - but it is what it is and for the price it’s fine
I have recent purchased large and heavy lens and could no longer just carry my camera with just only a wrist strap without arm and shoulder fatigue.
Using the camera strap in the cross body position greatly reduces the weight of the camera and lens.
Would have given this five stars however the locking clips constantly unclip
Was using the strap with a heavier than average camera setup, Sony a7R IV w/ 200-600mm. Would absolutely be suitable for a lighter camera setup.
Top reviews from other countries
Very comfortable to wear and felt very strong, I wasn't worried at all that the camera would fall.