|Package Dimensions||27.1 x 16.99 x 3.3 cm; 150 Grams|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Hodufy|
|Item Weight||150 g|
Hodufy Fireproof Money Bag, 10.6"x6.7" Fireproof and Waterproof Cash Bag, 5" x 8" Small Fireproof Bag, Fireproof Bank Bag, Fireproof Safe Storage Pouch Envelope for Document, Bank Deposit,Passport
- NON-ITCHY SILICONE COATED FIBERGLASS: Featured with super high quality silicone coated fireproof fiberglass , no glass fiber will annoy any more .
- FIREPROOF & WATER RESISTANT BAG: With double layered FIBERGLASS, our Fireproof Money Bag can withstand temperatures as high as 2000°F. Meantime. Our fireproof bags could survive fire and perform reliable in ALL weather conditions. Suitable for indoors, outdoors, travel, camping, and EMERGENCY PREPARATION, such as rain storms, hurricanes and earthquake.
- PRACTICAL AND CONVENIENCE: Simply insert your valuables into the bag and zip up, For greatest protection, store in a lower level of your home or office. At 10.6"x6.7" it is very roomy but not bulky giving you space for birth certificates, titles, social security cards, and passports, then leaving room for jewelry and other valuables as well
- ZIPPER CLOSURE PROTECTION:Fireproof zipper adds storage security and carrying safety .Fireproof document bags is ideal for office or home .Combining a fireproof bag and a SAFE BOX together is the best solution to offer your documents and valuables a complete protection in any fire accident
- TRUSTED AFTER SALES SERVICE :Ready to respond within a 24 hour time ,2 years after sales service.If you have any issue ,you will get the replacement or a full refund
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 21 July 2020
I will update after putting some paper in it and tossing it in a bonfire for a while.