|Product Dimensions||30.81 x 31.45 x 11.18 cm; 907 Grams|
|Item Model Number||SS3-AMZ-3|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||9|
|Included Components||Base station, keypad, 4 entry sensors, 2 motion sensors, 1 SimpliCam security camera|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||907 g|
SimpliSafe 9 Piece Wireless Home Security System w/HD Camera - Optional 24/7 Professional Monitoring - No Contract - Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
|Price:||+ $41.83 Delivery|
- Ready to protect right out of the box. Just plug in the base station, place your sensors, plug in your Simplicam and start protecting your home in minutes - no tools required.
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoriting and cloud recording with police, fire & medical dispatch starting at 50c/day - No contracts.
- Sound the alarm. Pioneering signal burst technology that is powerful enough to cover homes of every size, with up to 1000 ft. range -- no extender needed.
- The SimpliCam security camera lets you see what’s happening at home anytime from your phone, tablet or computer and comes with a built-in stainless steel shutter for complete control over privacy.
- Includes: Base Station with built-in 95dB siren, 4 Entry sensors, 2 Motion sensors, SimpliCam, Yard sign, Window security stickers and a Free month of monitoring
- Motion sensors detect motion within 30 feet, has a 90 degree field of vision and gets along great with pets under 50lbs. Perfect for full range coverage when placed in a corner.
- Backups for your backups. 24 hour battery and dual WiFI & cellular connections to keep your home secure and protected from the unexpected.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Of the 126 million homes in America, only 20% have home security. At Simplisafe, we're changing that. Our goa is simple: to make homes safe for everyone, and not with false security, but with real protection. Our frustration-free DIY home surveillance system bundles have precise sensors to know the difference between a family pet and an unwanted intruder, and are designed with long range sensors for entire home protection. Simplisafe is for homes of all sizes and is built with unprecedented safeguards to keep your home protected against power outages, downed Wi-Fi, cut landlines, and physical attacks from hammers, bats, and more. This easy-to-use wireless system is full of surveillance products small enough to disappear into your home and provide blanket protection. Breathe easy with proper protection at a safe and reasonable price. The 9-piece wireless Security bundle provides 24/7 security with a smash safe keypad that is soft to touch, easy to use during the day and night, and requires no plug (meaning you can place it anywhere), and will alert the police in case of attack. The base station is like your personal security guard: It sends alarm signals to the monitoring center with a built-in cellular connection, 24-hour battery backup, and a 95dB siren. Each entry sensor (4 total) protects your doors and windows and is designed to disappear and blend into the background. The 2 motion sensors are designed for human detection, no pet detection. The simplicity gives you flawless HD video and audio streaming as well as a 120° field of vision day and night. Enjoy effective, contract-free 24/7 professional monitoring, and make sure your home is the safest place on earth.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Power connectors are wrong
Apple app only available in the US store
and monitoring not available since they supply their own sim card
Should not sell Amazon, until capability is available.
Top reviews from other countries
-- Easy to Install. I have installed professional wireless alarm system and for those you need a engineering degree to understand. The Simplisafe is as simple as it needs to be to install for any average non technical homeowner. There are textual and voice prompts that help guide you though the simple procedures.
-- Easy to add sensors. Each sensor has a button that when pushed will then pair it with the system then you name it using the key pad. Its that easy.
- Easy to name sensors. When naming sensors you can choose from a standard list of names in the keypad menu or create you own unique name using the keypad.
-- The sensor devices come ready with self adhesive backing to attach anywhere it is convenient.
-- Good Sensor Gap: The sensors to magnet have a inch or so gap before triggering. This is good because it helps prevent false alarms due to window or door rattling during windy days or other events that could shake the house.
-- Keypad is easy to use. It has on screen instructions with 4 control buttons on each screen edge that allow you to easily navigate for installation or when operating the alarm.
-- Not complicated at all. Just enough user configuration. When Away, just set the time you want to allow to leave before the alarm activates. When Home set it for 0 seconds so that the alarm will immediately activate.
-- Smart alarm configuration; For Home the motion detectors are automatically deactivate so you dont need to do anything.
-- Opening Warning and Bypass: the alarm will warn you that a window or door is open when you try to alarm it. It will bypass those if you continue to arm the alarm.
-- Excellent Long Range!: I placed the keypad and a door sensor about 75ft away from the base station with 4 walls and 1 floor in between and the Simplisafe detected the sensor being opened as well as the keypad was communicating with the base station.
-- The system will give you warning when the batteries need to be replaced.
-- Attractive Looking: The devices from the Base Station to the window and door sensors are attractively designed in a off-white color that will most decors.
-- Several additional sensors are available at as reasonable price: Key fob to arm, disarm, or panic; Smoke, CO, water, temp, glass break, sirens, cameras and freeze. For example an additional window sensor is $15.
-- A nice touch is that the system is provided with a yard sign and stake and 2 window stickers, but far to few stickers.
-- Reliable!: Update: After 12 weeks of operating the system there have been no false alarms or unexplained behavior.
-- Sirens are loud: In addition to what came with the kit, I purchased and installed 2 sirens on the outside of the house. Being battery powered they are surprisingly very loud. The sirens definitely got the attention of the neighbors......a good thing!
-- The Key Fobs are great! In addition to what came with the kit I purchased 2 key fobs. You can set or deactivate the alarm with the key fob. Also there is a panic button at the top of the key fob. Its slightly recessed but a finger nail will easily push in the button.
-- No Monitoring service required! One can use this alarm without a monitoring service. The alarm will warn you it is not monitored on each activation but that's only the most minor of annoyances
THE COULD BE IMPROVED:
- The Base Station siren is not very loud. The volume of the Base Station is adjustable but even its loudest is not loud enough. While you may hear it when in the same room or small apartment, it will be difficult to hear across the house. In this test an elderly who normally wears hearing aids did not wake up when the Base Station siren went off in the next room. It will really be necessary to add the additional sirens for practical home use.
-- No garage door sensor. Garage doors move a lot in the wind and the small Simplisafe door and window sensor magnet and switch do not allow for enough movement to prevent false alarms during a storm or other door movement. This could have been simply solved by providing terminals to the door sensors to allow a larger magnet/switch configuration to be wired to it in lieu of the Simplisafe switch/magnet.
- No Heat Sensor. The garage is one of the important rooms to detect fire. Smoke alarms in the garage are a bad idea as they will have false alarms from driving a vehicle in the garage. The alarm industry will put a heat or fire sensor in the garage to eliminate false alarms but Simplisafe does not offer one.
Update: I have since installed 9 additional sensors, 2 key-fobs and 2 external sirens. All very easy to pair and setup. Im impressed with the simplicity to install the alarm. The sirens and key-fobs work great and after 6 weeks of continuous use the entire alarm system has had no false alarms or unexplained behavior. Further a very non technical elderly couple who are using the alarm are able to install new sensors and configure the alarm on their own. A testament to how easy the alarm is to configure.
UPDATE: During a recent Santa Ana window event a Simplisafe standard sensor mounted on a garage door has worked well even through the storm event. This is due to the large gap allowed by the sensor to magnet mentioned previously before the switch is activated.
A well thought through system for the non technical do it yourself installer but fall a little short of a professional system due to is lack of fire/heat sensor and ID of specific open sensor warnings before arming.
On an side note, I have two systems... one at my home and one at my rental. The rental does not have WiFi and only relies in the cellular signal, and it works just great. So I will be keeping this system (hopefully getting a replacement that works), but I really hope this review let other people know how to test this system to verify they are getting the service they are expecting.