|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||11.18 x 10.16 x 1.27 cm; 100 Grams|
Honeysticks Natural Beeswax Crayons - Classic Crayon Size and Shape for a Developed Pencil Grip - 8 Vibrant Colours - Child Safe, Non Toxic Crayons for Kids, - Food Grade Colourings - 8 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% NATURAL AND FOOD GRADE FOR PEACE OF MIND: Handmade in New Zealand using 100% Beeswax and Food Grade Pigments for Colour. Free from the chemical nasties (including petro-chemicals), parrafin wax and fillers used to make some other crayons. You'll feel and smell the Honeysticks difference - no waxy residue, no chemical smell... just the natural scent of pure beeswax!
- CLASSIC SIZE THAT IS DURABLE AND ERGONOMIC - At Honeysticks, we understand that children develop pencil grip at their own pace. We have developed a range of Natural Crayons in 3 different sizes to suit different stages of pencil grip development. These Standard Size Crayons (each Crayon is 10cm long and 1.2cm thick) are designed for kids who have a more developed pencil grip making them perfect for finer art colouring and projects. They are durable and won't break easily.
- 8 EXCITING COLOURS TO STIMULATE CREATIVITY - Your child will love expressing their inner artist with an exciting range of 8 Colours. These handmade Crayons colour well, easily bonding to the paper and helping your child develop good writing habits the fun way!
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN JUMBO SIZES: Honeysticks range of beesawax crayons also include Jumbo versions for kids who are newer to colouring and are still developing their pencil grip. The chunky size make them easier to grip and harder to break for littler hands.
- TRY THEM RISK-FREE TODAY: Our Mission at Honeysticks is to create safe, sustainable products that children will LOVE to use, without the nasty ingredients that you find in most products today. Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 8 Pack of thin natural beeswax crayons designed to encourage correct finger/hand grasps for writing in older children.
- 8 Vibrant long lasting colors include: Blue, black, white, red, dark-green, orange, pink, yellow.
- Wrapped in a biodegradable paper making them stronger!
- Each crayon is 3.9" (10cm) long and 0.47" (1.2cm) thick.
- Proudly handmade in New Zealand from 100% pure beeswax and food-grade non-toxic pigments.
- Environmentally sustainable, low impact production using natural products materials
Honeysticks came up with the idea of a Natural Crayon that was safer for kids and better for the environment back in 2005. After watching our children chew on crayons we approached Kevin the chief artisan at New Zealand’s oldest crayon manufacturer and put our heads together and created Honeysticks, a natural children’s crayon.
Honeysticks are New Zealand’s only 100% beeswax crayon. Unlike its paraffin wax, petroleum derived competitors, Honeysticks are safer for children as well as having the sweet aroma of honey, a lovely soft handle.
Honeysticks is now distributed internationally to over 15 markets internationally and growing!
We have persevered with the original time honored artisan methods of handmade crayons in our local workshop in New Zealand. These little slices of creativity and sustainability use refined New Zealand beeswax – you can’t get any more natural!
Honeysticks are the premium handmade beeswax children’s crayon on the market.
Honeysticks use 100% natural New Zealand Beeswax and food-grade on-toxic pigments to create vibrant colors that transfer effortlessly to the page.
The Honeysticks range is based on creativity, natural &sustainable.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By hongda chen on 31 August 2020