|Material Type||Raw Virgin UV Stabilized Polypropylene|
|Number of Pieces||2|
|Item Model Number||FBA_R11102|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 2 x 13.5 cm; 20 Grams|
Hook-Eze Fishing Gear Knot Tying Tool | Line Cutter| Cover Hooks on Fishing Rods Travel Safely Fully Rigged for Saltwater Freshwater Kayak Fishing
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Raw Virgin UV Stabilized Polypropylene|
|Item weight||20 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||11 x 2 x 13.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FISHING KNOT TYING TOOL FOR FISHING GEAR Cover Hooks on fishing rod. Built in Stainless Steel LINE CUTTER Suitable for Saltwater Freshwater Kayak Fishing Hook-Eze also helps to tie Swivels, Jig Heads and Speed Clips for attaching lures or other rigs including a small variety of Flies. - Fits hooks sized from a Standard 4/0 hook down to the smallest hook No. 28.
- NOW EVERYBODY CAN TIE THEIR OWN TACKLE with a professional knot. QUICK SAFE EASY Suitable for anglers of all ages and experience - Never lose a fish from a faulty knot! Ideal for cold weather conditions, numb or arthritic fingers and other disabilities to the hands. With a great range of COLORS now available Hookeze can be used to code different poles. Great GIFT idea grab an extra pack for a mate! Great addition to any tackle box!!
- SIMPLE TO USE - Great for joining Line to Line or Leader. Braided Line to Monofilament / Leader using the FG, Blood or Yucatan knots. Hook Eze is an AWESOME Bimini Twist tool as the built in swivel helps create the twists in the line & now can be tied using only 2 hands and a HookEze.
- TRAVEL SAFELY - use Hook-Eze to cover the hooks attached to the pole so you can safely transport your fishing rod whilst fully rigged. No more torn upholstery or damage to your car, boat or caravan. AVOID injuries to your passengers or pets.
- Hook-Eze is Manufactured from High Quality 100% Raw Virgin UV Stabilized Polypropylene and STAINLESS STEEL fittings making it impervious to all weather conditions and saltwater.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TIE PERFECT KNOTS….. CATCH MORE FISH! Don't Ask others to tie your TACKLE! Now EVERYBODY can learn to tie a professional knot Learn to quickly and easily tie hooks, swivels, jig heads and speed clips for attaching to lures and other Rigs. Eliminate painful injuries when tying chemically sharpened hooks. COVER your hooks on fishing poles and travel safely fully rigged, eliminate injuries to passengers or pets while travelling. Hook-Eze is a GREAT tool for people with injuries to hands including arthritis, poor vision, diabetes or loss of dexterity or fine motor skills preventing you from fishing. Rediscover the joy of fishing and the outdoors post injury or disability. Hook-Eze helps to teach CHILDREN how to tie a PERFECT professional knot SAFELY which won't slip undone and provides more opportunity to catch a fish. Create memories with your children, fishing is an ideal way to connect the younger generations to outdoor activities and strengthen bonds between family. For EXPERIENCED anglers Hookeze enables you to tie your hooks and tackle FASTER and is great for tying line-to-line, braid-to-leader & FG Knot. Hook-Eze allows you to tie the Bimini Twist with only two hands, no more feet, knees or teeth needed. By clipping the ring on the belt or jacket loop and using the built in swivel to create the twists, makes tying this knot a breeze NOW available in 2 sizes – River & Coast suitable for hooks sized from a Standard 4/0 down to the smallest No. 28 The NEW larger Model Reef & Blue Water suits hooks sized from a Standard 1/0 up to a 10/0
Small Parts - Not Recommended for Children under 5ys
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 August 2020