|Package Dimensions||28 x 12 x 10.4 cm; 748.43 Grams|
|Item Model Number||855999|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||One Receiver and Two Sensors|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||748 g|
1/4 Mile Long Range Hosmart Rechargable Wireless Driveway Alarm System & driveway alert system Top Rated Outdoor Weatherproof Security Motion Sensor & Detector(1 Receiver and 2 Sensor)
Enhance your purchase
- HOSMART ADVANTAGE - 30 years+ wireless driveway alarm and intercom home systems produced in our own factory with our leading edge systems technology. Wireless Driveway Alarm Includes 1 Battery/AC Powered Base Receiver and 2 Sensor with 18650 Li-Battery
- EASY TO INSTALL- Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes! Can expandable up to 4 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals.
- SUPER LONG RECEVING RANGE - 1/4 mile (in ideal situations). Our range is double the ¼ mile competitors claim under ideal conditions. We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques. Our system has been real world tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles. It easily achieves a 1500FT wireless range in most conditions. It’s been tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow.
- EXCELLENT QUANLITY - Outdoor sensor is made with industrial grade PVC housing, rubberized weather/water resistant seal, and a sunshade. Runs on one rechargeable 18650 Li- batteries for up to one year.
- EXTREMELY RELIABLE - Much time went into developing and testing our reliable InfraRed detector that will dependably alert you to activity around your property. False alarms are minimized by adjusting the sensitivity of the sensor “eye” with Switch 1. (Hi = 30ft, Mid1 = 25ft, Mid2 = 20ft, Low = 15ft.) See Owner’s Instruction Manuel. Swivel mount to refine the focus and detection angle of the sensor. 2 YEAR WARRANTY on parts and workmanship. 90-DAY RISK-FREE OFFER
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wireless Driveway Alarm features
The Hosmart Motion Sensor with Wireless Motion Alert is a convenient and affordable? safety / security system.
1.weatherproof outdoor sensor with adjustable sensitivity control.
2.The sensor may be placed up to a 1/4 mile from the base unit in ideal condition.
3.Alerts with light and sound when vehicles or pedestrians approach within a 30 feet radius.
4.Expandable up to unlimited sensors and unlimited receiver, it is perfect for home, business,
property and work site.
5.Super simple to set up. Takes only a few minutes to set up. Easy do it yourself installation.
6.Set includes two sensors/one receiver. Detects motion in up to 4 different zones, Low battery
7.Receiver can be plugged in using included AC adapter or can run on (4) AAA batteries. PIR
Sensor can be powered by included rechargeable 18650 Li-battery.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Moderate quality 18650 batteries are included. I have replaced mine with Japanese/Korean top brands for longer intervals between charges.
I find I CAN usually tell the difference between false alarms and genuine entry. A false alarm reports one alarm (BURR-BURR).
A genuine entry has 2 alarms (BURR-BURR pause BURR-BURR). The first is the gate opening and the second is the vehicle driving past. Obviously the movement of the gate has to be within the field of view of the movement detector.
If the gate has an 'auto-close-after-60-seconds' feature, you will get a third alarm (BURR-BURR).
Only downside is did not realize receiver tone is set by changing sensor zone inside sensor. Had sensor mounted before realized and would have to remove wall plate to open it up and switch. Thankfully Zone 1 is acceptable. Would help if had a lockable quick release to remove sensor from wall plate without removing screws on plate.
Also, no false tones after running for several hours. Will see how battery life goes but so far is exactly what we want to let us know when someone enters our driveway as cannot see it from house.
They have a long drive, and as such the effective range was critical.
Other important factors was that the detector be discrete, and the battery life extensive.
This driveway alarm ticks all those boxes, though honestly to early to tell with regard to battery life.
Set up was simple, mounting was easy, and the mount provided robust and easily adjustable.
The range and signal strength is excellent, which is was the most important feature.
Last but not least, colour, which was a nice touch. Unlike the bright white of others I considered.
Given where this was placed it the colour is near perfect, rendering the unit hard to notice.
Overall this is an excellent driveway alarm.
Something that I think was mentioned in another recent review, and should have been fixed.
Mine is outside in hot humid tropical temperatures, has been in a couple of big storms, seems unperturbed.
Top reviews from other countries
I am very happy to say that it is working great, I set it up on the lowest sensitivity as I want to detect people up to 4 meters of the sensor maximum and so far I have never had any false alarm by cats or other small animals. I installed it around 1 meters above ground level. It is great to be able to select the sensitivity/detection distance, very few systems allow you to do this. I also like that the receiver works on both batteries and plugged in, this allowed me to walk with the receiver in my hand to test the position of the sensor so I could do the whole installation on my own. There are 4 channels on the receiver, each with a different alarm tone so you can know immediately which sensor triggered the alarm. You can set the channel on the sensor and the first two will make the sensor light up dimly when triggered while when set to one of the last two channels, no light will come up so nobody knows that they have triggered an alarm. The sensor unit is well protected against the weather with seals and hood and the battery should easily last a year from what I read. There is a sealed plug at the bottom to charge the battery from any mobile phone power bank so I won’t need to remove the sensor to charge it in a year time which is great. I also like the color of the sensor, brown, which blend well with my wooden fence, I saw that it is possible to get a dark green sensor too to blend with vegetation. I located the receiver 20 meters from the sensor with several brick walls in between and it is working fine. So far I am happy with this alarm, I should have bought one years ago!
• Waterproof sensors with detection range internally adjusted before installation.
• Motion signal penetrates four 2-foot-wide stone walls before reaching the receiver, 60 meters away.
• Dual-powered base station with no gimmicks, featuring a unique light warning of low sensor battery.
• Faultless operation day and night, with no false alarms.
We are not certain whether the solar wings are a company logo or awarded to Hosmart for excellence but, in either case, they deserve them absolutely. May they soar ever higher.
We wish Hosmart well and warmly commend this product without any reservation.
Customer service from Hosmart is 2nd to none, after a small query they got back to me straight away.
After having problems with my old alarm system I chose hosmart due to its good reviews and competitive price. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting an alarm system of this kind.
The build of the unit is most impressive; the fitting (simple) and operation (straightforward) instructions are excellent. The product design is first class and the product is very securely packaged and delivered quickly. I was very impressed with the unit and with the supplier/manufacturer.
Of course life is never perfect! The supplied wall plugs for mounting the detector are rather hard/brittle so I substituted my own. The supplied mounting screws are probably quite adequate but I prefer robust mountings, so again I substituted longer ones from my own stock. It would be helpful to many users, I feel, to recommend a suitable masonry drill size for those who need to use the supplied plug fixings and may not know how to select a suitable drill bit.
The charging socket on the sensor unit looks a little awkward to access but as the unit arrived fully charged and ready to use, I haven't needed to find out - I may well be proved wrong in my assumption!
In use the device picks up everything we needed it to detect. Unfortunately our nearest neighbour's feral cat also causes triggers - which have led to us switching the unit off overnight, though this is no great loss as we are really using it to detect visitors, not miscreants!
I am delighted with the purchase and would be more than happy to buy further products from this company.