Received my book yesterday and was just browsing through the pages. This book is fantastic, or should I say addictive in a very good way. Before I knew it, my instant pot was out and and I was cooking. I had to stop because I ran out of containers.
The pictures are so inviting that you almost want to try every recipe. The good thing also is that the ingredients are what you already have in your home if you are plant based and don't want your family to go back to eating processed foods. The recipes are very easy to follow. I am a busy mum and don't want to spend too much time cooking all day. Here's what I cooked in 60 minutes.
1. Light Vegetable Broth page 214
2. Umami Sauce Redux page 212
3. Black Lentil Dahl page 137
4. West African Red Bean and Sweet Potato Stew
5. Szechuan Tempeh and Broccoli ( Didn't have Tempeh so I used Tofu)
6. DR. Greger' s Special Spice Blend.
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.