How to Win Friends & Influence People Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Simon & Schuster Audio is proud to present one of the best-selling books of all time, Dale Carnegie's perennial classic How to Win Friends and Influence People, presented here in its entirety.
For over 60 years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this audiobook has carried thousands of now-famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives.
With this truly phenomenal audiobook, learn:
And much, much more!
There is room at the top, when you know...How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||7 hours and 15 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||16 September 2004|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster Audio|
|Best Sellers Rank||
42 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
1 in Leadership (Audible Books & Originals)
1 in Communication & Social Skills (Audible Books & Originals)
1 in Friendship (Books)
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are some great ideas and skills that have been covered, explained by various examples.
Overall, I would strongly recommend this book for pretty much anyone.
Top reviews from other countries
1. I started accepting each kind of person, even when I don't like his/her behaviour.
2. My mindset about the society is changed
3. Now I take different approach in dealing with people and there is improvement in handling ones perspective.
4. I had anger issue before and now that behaviour is withering.
5. Helped me in improving communication and relationships
The book is very important for self improvement and the explanation of every lesson is with a lot of examples. I have read every chapter nearly 3 times.
Reviewed in India on 2 October 2018