|Package Dimensions||28.57 x 12.45 x 12.45 cm; 816 Grams|
|Item Model Number||CA 404-1807-VS|
|Batteries||12 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CA404-1807-VS|
|Item Weight||816 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
X3 Hurricane Variable Speed 260mph+ Cordless Rechargeable Electronic Duster Compressed Can Air Cleaner
Enhance your purchase
- ⭐THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY⭐ Canless Air System will warranty your Electric Compressor unit for 24M. This means if anything ever goes wrong simply contact Canless Air System customer service and your unit will be replaced at no cost to you!
- The variable speed duster trigger allows you to use as little or as much power as necessary. This also allows you to control the sound level which cannot be done on any other Canless Air System product.
- 5 Outlet Nozzle Fittings attachments kit is Great for cleaning large computers, server rooms, camera lenses and mirrors, high end medical equipment, displays in retail stores, complex circuit boards and so much more. Dryer Dust Cleaning, Computer Regulator, Air Duck Filter Tool Cleaner
- Rated for outlets 110-240v. PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA Portable Duster ⚡Recharges⚡ just like your cell phone. Each charge gives you over 15 minutes of continuous blowing time and it can be charged over 750 times. Refillable alternative to compressed air can .
- 🌀Rechargeable / refillable : Never again will you buy air spray duster, canned air, computer duster or any other dangerous duster! alternative dusters to pet dog hair cleaning - Tube blowing
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This is our strongest and quietest compressed air alternative ever! The variable speed trigger allows you to use as little or as much power as necessary which also allows you to control the sound level. It is perfect for the strongest job but also allows you to work quietly in a busy office or retail environment. Designed for corporate and IT department use, if you use a lot of compressed air and want the most power possible you need this unit. The X3 Hurricane Variable Speed Compressed Air Alternative is CORDLESS, RECHARGEABLE, HANDHELD and best of all REPLACES OVER 5000 CANS of traditional air duster!!!
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This X3 runs very well on a single charge, despite any previous reviews. I am able to blow out 3 computers (and 3 monitors, mice, and keyboards), a printer, router, switch, and modem. All on a single charge without losing any power. The biggest point here is that I would do it in one shot, without playing around with which aerosol has the most juice left. This allows me to blow them out faster and move onto other things.
Also to note, I was able to blow with more power that the little cans. I couldn't believable the dust this X3 found still in there.
Because it's rechargeable, I have been going around blowing out everything. Extra computers, Air Conditioners, Air Purifiers (never been done, yuk!), and anything else that wasn't nailed down. I love this unit.
Note: My first one didn't behave correctly, as it would not charge or blow as expected. Company sent me a replacement, and the second is what this review is based on.
In conclusion, I think the majority have a point. This isn't worth the ticket price. It's nice and convenient but a lot bigger than I thought it would be. It's about the size of an actual can of compressed air. The high pitched squeal it makes while running will drive your pets insane, it's still noisy. There are cheaper options that work better. If they come out with a smaller nozzle to increase pressure then it might make this tempting. I'm going to play around with the nozzle designs to see if I can't cobble something together. It will take care of fresh dust and crumbs, but "stale" dust is left unscathed.
The open trigger mechanism that is always on means that the unit was literally blowing air as I was pulling it out of the box because I was touching the trigger.
This means it’s impossible to pack or store without the possibility of it discharging and blowing air while in storage simply because the very sensitive trigger is pressing against something.
This sounds like a wonderful device for getting held up at airport security or getting to a job with no power because it discharged in the bag. Or even simply closing the drawer that you put it in to hear it blowing inside at full speed and creating a hazard.
I’m going to call them and ask if there’s a way that I can modify the trigger to give it a safety. Otherwise I will certainly be returning it. I would never pack this along with any of my other gear.