|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
HyperX Cloud Flight - Wireless Gaming Headset, with Long Lasting Battery Up to 30 Hours of Use, Detachable Noise Cancelling Microphone, Red LED Light, Bass, Comfortable Memory Foam, PS4, PC, PS4 Pro
- Gaming grade 2.4GHz wireless connection, with up to 30 hours of battery life
- Signature HyperX comfort and immersive in game audio
- Durable, adjustable steel slider
- PC, PS4, and PS4 Pro ready
- 90° rotating ear cups with LED lighting effects
- Intuitive on board audio and mic controls
- Detachable noise cancellation microphone - microphone engineered to function only when in wireless mode and only on PC and PS4
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Escape the limits of cable connections and roam free with the wireless HyperX Cloud Flight. With a solid, gaming-grade wireless connection, incredible 30-hour battery life, and signature HyperX comfort, Cloud Flight allows you to play uninterrupted for longer. The closed cup design helps keep you immersed, while the durable steel slider and high-quality construction mean it’s built to withstand daily wear and tear. This headset is PC, PS4, and PS4 pro ready with a 2.4GHz wireless connection. The ear cups rotate 90° to rest comfortably around your neck during breaks, and feature convenient controls for LED effects, mic mute, power, and volume. The detachable noise-cancelling mic helps ensure that your communications are heard crystal clear, and Cloud Flight has been certified by TeamSpeak and Discord.
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sound pressure level: 106 dBSPL/ mW at 1kHz
- THD: <2%
- Weight: 300g
- Weight with mic: 315g
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 7000Hz
- Sensitivity: -45dBV (0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz)
- 30 hours - LED off
- 18 hours - Breathing LED
- 13 hours - Solid LED
*Tested at 50% headset volume
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Range: Up to 20 meters**
**Wireless range may vary due to environmental conditions
Audio and Mic Controls:
- Volume wheel located on the bottom of right ear cup
- Pressing the left ear cup mutes the mic
- Single button for power and LED selection
- Audible indicators include: Power, Battery Life, Mic Mute, and Volume Min/ Max
1x HyperX Cloud Flight
1x Detachable Noise Cancelation Microphone
1x USB Charging Cable
1x USB Adapter.
From the manufacturer
HyperX Cloud Flight - Wireless Gaming Headset for PC/PS4
Break free from the bonds of cable connections and feel the freedom of the wireless HyperX Cloud Flight. With a solid, gaming-grade wireless connection, incredible 30-hour¹ battery life, and signature HyperX comfort, Cloud Flight allows you to have longer, uninterrupted gaming sessions. The closed cup design helps keep you immersed, while the durable steel slider and high-quality construction mean it’s built to withstand daily wear and tear. This PC, PS4 and PS4 Pro ready headset is also additionally compatible with devices that support a 3.5mm wired audio connection² thanks to the included cable. The ear cups rotate 90° to rest comfortably around your neck during breaks, and also feature convenient controls for LED effects, mic mute, power, and volume. The detachable noise-cancelling mic helps ensure that your call-outs are crystal clear, and Cloud Flight has been certified by TeamSpeak and Discord³.
Tested at 50% headphone volume with LED off.
LED Mode: OFF = 30 hours.
LED Mode: Breathing effect = 18 hours.
LED Mode: ON = 13 hours.
Mic and earcup control functions not supported while using wired connection.
Certified by TeamSpeak Systems GmbH on December 8, 2017. Certified by Discord Inc. on August 15, 2017.
- Gaming-grade wireless with long-lasting battery life
- Signature HyperX comfort
- Immersive in-game audio
- Durable, adjustable steel slider
- PC, PS4, and PS4 Pro ready
- 90° rotating ear cups with LED lighting effects
- Intuitive audio and mic controls
- Detachable noise-cancellation microphone
Gaming-grade wireless with extra-long battery life
Solid wireless connection and 30-hour¹ battery life allow you to game uninterrupted for longer.
Signature HyperX Comfort
Stay comfortable even during marathon gaming sessions.
Immersive audio enhances your gaming
Crystal clear lows, mids, and highs enhance ambiance and immersion.
Durable, adjustable steel slider
Cloud Flight is designed to endure the rigors of daily gaming and keep coming back for more.
PC, PS4, and PS4 Pro ready
One wireless headset for your PC and PS4 gaming needs. Cloud Flight is also headphone compatible with devices that support a 3.5mm connection² via the included cable.
90° rotating ear cups featuring LED lighting effects
Ear cups with bold styling that rotate for additional comfort.
Convenient ear cup audio and mic controls
Quickly access the controls for LED effects, mic mute, volume, and power on the ear cups.
Detachable noise-cancellation microphone
Plug in to communicate with your teammates, or detach to listen to music.
|HyperX Cloud - Silver||HyperX Cloud II||HyperX Cloud Alpha||HyperX Cloud Revolver||HyperX Cloud Revolver S||HyperX Cloud Flight|
|Driver||53mm||53mm||50mm Dual Chamber||Next Gen 50mm||Next Gen 50mm||50mm|
|Frequency Response||15-25,000 Hz||15-25,000 Hz||13 - 27,000 Hz||12-28,000 Hz||12-28,000 Hz||20-20,000 Hz|
|Connection Type||Single 3.5mm||Single 3.5mm||Single 3.5mm||Single 3.5mm||Single 3.5mm||30hr Wireless¹|
|Audio Type||Stereo||HyperX Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound||Stereo||Stereo||Dolby Surround 7.1||Stereo|
|Audio Controls||Inline||Advanced Audio Control Box||Inline||Audio Control Box||Advanced Audio Control Box||On Headset|
|Frame Type||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Steel||Steel||Steel Sliders|
|Memory Foam Ear Cushions||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Extension Cable||Dual 3.5mm||USB||Dual 3.5mm||Dual 3.5mm||USB, Dual 3.5mm||Single 3.5mm|
|Noise Cancellation Mic||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Additionally, I have noticed a ‘white noise’ sound while the headset is connected but nothing is being played. After doing some research online, most people don’t experience this issue. I have made attempts to limit exposure to other wireless activity, but of course it’s not feasible to remove everything as this headset should be able to cope. Firmware-wise, I have made sure I was updated to the latest version, both the dongle and the headset itself. I simply cannot rectify this particular problem.
Next, I should note that when I first played something through the headset I could immediately tell that the left/right audio balance was off. Other headsets I’ve used in the past don’t have this problem occuring. All drivers and software are up to date.
For the price I paid for this headset I expected way better than what I received and would definitely not recommend this headset to anyone.
Summary: perfect for gaming.
Top reviews from other countries
Firstly, it absolutely should have a 3.5mm jack, a USB C connection & no Bluetooth support seems an oversight. This product only works on PS4/PC, & purportedly Switch also. The lack of a 3.5mm jack makes zero sense. Coupled with no Bluetooth support it's severely limited.
Build quality is decent. Although mostly plastic, it's relatively lightweight - which is appreciated for long gaming sessions. The ear cushions are deep & extremely plush. Overall I can't find a single fault with comfort, and it's an attractive looking headset overall. It doesn't come with a case, & not even a soft carry bag, which is a bit mean for the price.
I'll get straight to it, on standard (stereo) setting it simply isn't loud enough. Now this is an issue with headsets on PS4 in general, so this may not be the case on PC or Switch? But on PS4 it's very lackluster & severely lacks oomph. That's until you press the 7.1 button, then suddenly it becomes loud. The drawback is the audio then becomes overly sharp as the bass is all but non-existant. It's very clear sounding, and in some situations it can sound good, but it isn't surround sound.
Whilst playing Spider-Man, Uncharted 4 & Days Gone, I was occasionally impressed. Then I tried God of War, which is when the audio became completely unusable. Whilst defending with the shield or attacking enemies, it became unbearable - such was the high pitched shrill. I've never encountered a headset like it, which can sound fine in one instant, then completely awful. I'm reminded of the Super Human Hearing EQ setting on Turtle Beach headsets, though this is far worse. I'm baffled how this product got past quality control, because at times the audio is laughably bad.
There needs to be either a software update, or EQ setting adjustments added to the software. A real shame because after the HyperX Cloud Mix - which is a fantastic sounding headset - I had high hopes for this headset. I would pick the Cloud Mix over this headset every time, it's vastly superior.
Ultimately it's the lack of volume & the inconsistency of the 7.1 mode which are its main downfalls. I think HyperX have focused too much on trying to enhance footsteps and add wireless charging, instead of focusing upon the most important aspect: audio performance.
I can't possibly recommend this headset. The irony is the headset is far too quiet in default mode, then intolerably loud in 7.1 thanks to the high pitched sounds.
Cabe destacar que aunque tienen una calidad de audio suficiente para gaming si buscas algo mejor por este mismo precio y no te importa que sean con cable (actualmente valen $3,712) deberías buscar otros audífonos como los audio technica m50x (aunque no tienen micrófono incorporado).
Puntos a favor:
- Calidad de sonido para su categoría (medios y agudos claros, los bajos están presentes pero no esperes que te retumben los oídos), aunque en este apartado no cuenta con un audio sobresaliente comparado con los audio technica m50x.
- Buena calidad de micrófono incorporado que se puede quitar si no lo ocupas (no tendrás problemas para que te escuchen claro tus compañeros en una partida).
- Durabilidad de batería (en lo personal me ha durado semana y media con uso de 3 - 5 horas por día).
- Buen rango de señal de alrededor de 10 - 12 m si hay paredes, sin obstáculos debe ser aún mayor.
- Se apagan cuando dejas de usarlos por mucho tiempo, lo cual es bueno para ahorrar batería.
Puntos en contra:
- Los materiales de construcción dejan que desear para su precio, estos audífonos pareciera que tomaron el diseño de los hyperx cloud stinger y lo modificaron levemente, porque son totalmente de plásticos, aunque esto mismo los hace ligeros se esperaría mejores materiales como los cloud 2.
- Precio: considero que a este precio ($3,700) no lo valen, aunque cuenta con buena calidad de sonido y micrófono no considero que tengan una calidad de audio o construcción sobresaliente comparado con otros audífonos (no gaming) con cable.
Si los consigues por debajo de $3000 se vuelven una muy buena opción (que en mi caso aproveche una oferta relámpago de amazon), creo que últimamente la marca ha subido sus precios cuando anteriormente los audífonos de hyperx poseían una excelente calidad-precio, ahora ya no estoy tan seguro de eso existiendo otras marcas dedicadas al gaming que han empezado a mejorar su calidad en audífonos con buenos precios (corsair por ejemplo).
1. Stereo mode is so quiet. Only solution is to download EqualizerAPO and add Preamplification (set to10dB), add Loudness Correction (Reference level set to -10dB)
2. NGenuity software doesn't detect the headset when reWASD is installed.
3. 7.1 mode is trash. No bass just miss and high frequencies. It's twice louder than Stereo Mode. Don't try to listen music with it.
1. They sound amazing. They Sounds like Studio Monitors. I can easily master music on them.
2. Good build quality.
3. Wireless signal strength is strong. I can be anywhere in the house without loosing signal.
5. Wireless charging (Finally)
This could have been great Headset. I wish Cloud Flight S could deliver similar volume to other headphones on the market.
I primarily use the headset for work making Teams calls and listening to music, I do play games occasionally but wasn't particularly in need of surround sound and so haven't tested this. What I can say though is the sound quality for listening to music superb, the clarity is excellent, the bass is good and separation spot on.
I don't understand the review saying these don't go loud I can only assume that person has hearing difficulties, I'm sat listening to Wonderwall as I type this with the volume set at 6 of 100 and it's a nice comfortable level for me, I can't imaging a scenario when I would want to crank this up to 100 unless I decided I no longer needed eardrums.
Lack of up to date USB C connection is a little disappointing but I don't ever plan on charging these with a cable anyway and not sure why you would either if you are paying £150 for a headset with wireless charging and with a 30 hour battery life running out of power shouldn't be an issue. Similarly don't understand the criticism of lack of a 3.5mm jack on a wireless headset, I've never owned a wireless headset with one nor would I want one.
Some reviews are critical of the microphone, but it works fine for me, call quality has been good so far and having tested recording and playback I have no complaints, I won't be using it to record my next album, but then that's not what this headset is for.
The headset looks and feels good quality, and it's light enough and comfortable to wear. The only slight criticism I have of this headset is coming from the H70 it doesn't feel as robust, the H70 had metal arms and headband core whereas the Hyper X is all plastic, it's not flimsy but I can see the swiveling ear pieces being a potential weak point.
PC folks might enjoy it as the chat mix would work for them but I would steer clear if you're PS4.