- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity - Nintendo Switch
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$16.95 (21%)|
Enhance your purchase
- A familiar world: See the land of Hyrule from a different perspective, before Calamity Ganon struck.
- With familiar faces: Take control of Link, Zelda and the other Champions of Hyrule as they stand against an evil bent on total destruction!
- Fast-paced combat: Use powerful weapons and magical runes to vanquish armies of enemies, as well as facing off against truly formidable monsters.
- In-depth storytelling: Experience a unique story on the battlefield and through voiced cutscenes as you try to avert the Great Calamity and save Hyrule!
- Stand together: Bring a friend into battle with you on one Nintendo Switch and take on Calamity Ganon as a team. Fight side-by-side or divide your efforts to cover more ground, complete objectives or defeat the forces of darkness!
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Travel into Hyrule's past and fight to prevent the kingdom's destruction in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity for Nintendo Switch! Unfolding a century before the events of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the fate of Hyrule hangs in the balance. Lead your forces onto the battlefield, then battle against the might of Calamity Ganon in the ultimate struggle for survival.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nintendo and Koei Tecmo used to be the gold standard when it came to game performance, but ever since BOTW released they seem more than happy to allow that to fall to the wayside.
If you enjoyed past entries I'm sure this will be worth your time, but it might be best to wait a few months so they can patch the performance problems.
By Erfan Mahmoudi on 24 November 2020