|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 164.43 Grams|
|Item Weight||164 g|
Butane Torch Kitchen Blow Lighter, IEIK 360 Degree Reverse Professional Chef Culinary Torch with Safety Lock and Adjustable Flame for Cooking Crème Brulee Soldering Baking (Butane Gas Not Included)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||5.8 Ounces|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25 x 25 x 25 millimetres|
About this item
- Top Quality Butane Kitchen Torch: Built-in flame size adjustment, that will allow you to choose the intensity of the flame, the temperature can heat up to1300°C / 2400°F. Our butane torch is designed to make the life of the professional and average home cook easier. (Butane not included). Now this butane torch is on sales for about 1-2 week.
- Safety & Easy To Use: IEIK kitchen torch fully automatic electronic ignition, built-in piezo ignition, 360-degree reverse, push in twist gas cartridge attachment. It is safe at any angle after preheating two minutes.
- Compatible: Compatible with standard butane gas cartridge, which you can buy from amazon or any hardware store. Ergonomic light compact design fits easily into a hand, easy to operate and carry. Note: Primary branded aerosol butane gas only.
- Portable & Multi-Use: This butane torch suitable for restaurant, baking, home cooking, picnic, hiking, camping, professional, culinary school, BBQ and other outdoor activities. Ideal for caramelizing sugar atop creme brulee, glazing a baked ham, searing a steak, roasting bell peppers, melting cheese and toasting bread crumbs.
- 100% Satisfaction: If you find the culinary torch self adjusting or doesn't work well, please stop to use for safety, we would like to refund you or resend you a new one.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
IEIK Butane Torch, Professional Culinary Torch for home cooking and baking
Dimensions: 10 x 4.9 x 1.7 inches/25.4 x 12.4 x 4.3 cm
Calibre of spout: φ22mm
Material: ABS + Alloy
Max Flame Temperature: 1300°C/2400°F
Flame Gun Angle: 360 degree free rotation, can be used upside down
Appliance category: Vapour pressure-butane
Igniting method: Automatic piezoelectricity ignite
Power: Gas, fit perfectly with most butane cartridge (camping stove)
Package Content: 1 x Culinary Torch
- Flame and temperature can be adjusted, the temperature can be as high as 1300°C/2400°F.
- 360-degree free rotation, can be used upside down
- Wind proof, moisture proof and water resistant, better than electric welding.
- Fully automatic electronic ignition, safe and easy.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable holding in the hand.
- Suitable for restaurant, household, picnic, hiking, camping, baking and other outdoor activities.
1. Primary branded aerosol butane gas only. Butane Gas cylinder is not included for safety reason.
2. A Standard 8 oz Butane Fuel Canister (for camping stoves) lasts over 2 hrs at full blast.
1. Please keep away from the kids.
2. Power off when you change the gas.
3. Be sure no gas is leaking before you use it.
1. Put the "inner" blue flame 1/4 inch above the surface
2. Move it about slowly
3. Do one area at a time.
If you find the culinary torch self adjusting or doesn't work well, please stop to use for safety, we would like to refund you or resend you a new one.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
No matter how long i let the flame burn vertical before I tilted down to my epoxy resin project, the torch i kept pulsing flame after a while of using. You need to tilt up frequently. Good luck!
Reviewed in the United States on 18 April 2021
It uses the same snap type connection as on the inexpensive butane camp stoves. Twist on twist off press trigger to light it. It works there is also a volume control so you can control the length of the flame and the intensity. The first time we used it there was some off-gassing from most likely the cleaning agent on the metal parts.