|Product Dimensions||26.5 x 23.3 x 3 cm; 640 Grams|
|Item Model Number||9160|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9160|
|Item Weight||640 g|
IKITS Laptop Stand, Adjustable Desk Laptop Riser Computer Laptop Mount for MacBook, Air/Pro, Microsoft Surface, Google Pixelbook, Dell XPS, HP, ASUS, Lenovo, Acer, Chromebook,Silver
|Price:||+ $16.01 Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||26.5 x 23.3 x 3 centimetres|
|Item Weight||640 Grams|
About this item
- 【Widely Compatibility】 - Holds all tablets and notebooks from 10’’ to to 15.6", suitable for MacBook, MacBook Air/Pro, Microsoft Surface, Google Pixelbook, Dell XPS, HP, ASUS, Lenovo, Acer, Chromebook, Alienware and so on.The IKITS laptop stand is your ideal companion in Office, Home and Outdoor.
- 【Ergonomic & Adjustable】 - - The computer laptop stand is adjustable in laptop height and angle , you can raise the laptop screen height flexibly from 3.15 inches to maximum 10.6 inches for reducing your neck fatigue, say goodbye to neck pains. Getting this stand is a good choice if you are having neck pains from your laptop.
- 【High-graded Material & Made】 - The IKITS notebook stand is made of premium aluminum alloy, It has a beautiful finish nice rounded corners. You can’t imagine how sturdy it might be, it weighs 0.64kg , supports up to 44 lbs (20kg) weight on top.
- 【Ultra Convenience & Protection】 - Easy to install and use. No tools needed for adjustment, just a push or a pull depending upon if you want it to go up or down. With rubber pads on the top surface and front lip to hold your laptop stable in place and maximum protect your device from any scratches and sliding.
- 【TWO YEAR WARRANTY】 - Limited Two Years Warranty from IKITS ensures maximum protection for your investment, thus you are never at loss.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.