ILIA - Natural Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 | Non-Toxic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Clean Makeup (Lovina ST-19)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A Clean, Light-Coverage, Tinted Mineral SPF 40 Serum That Boosts Skincare Benefits
- How It Works: Your Tinted SPF Will Never Be The Same. This First-of-its-Kind Formula Fuses Skincare, Makeup, & Sun Protection Into One Easy Step: A Weightless Serum That Leaves Your Skin Looking Like Skin - Boasts SPF 40 Coverage With Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Safely Shielding Skin From UVA, UVB, UVC, Blue Light + Infrared Rays
- Created With A Blend Of Hyaluronic Acids, Plant-Based Squalane, And Niacinamide, ILIA's Skin Tint Evens Tone, Softens Fine Lines + Imperfections, And Dries Down To A Natural, Dewy Finish
- This Super Serum DoesnÕt Stop There: It Also Creates A Natural Barrier For Your Skincare - Sealing In Hydration, Plumping Skin, & Boosting Any Antioxidant Effectiveness By 200%
- Silicone-Free, Fragrance-Free, Chemical Screen-Free, Oil-Free, Non-Comedogenic, & Safe For Sensitive Skin
- Package Dimensions : 16 x 6.1 x 0.9 cm; 114 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 March 2021
- Manufacturer : ILIA
- ASIN : B08XWS2WL8
- Manufacturer reference : ST-19
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12.0% Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Isoamyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Propanediol, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Shake well before use. Works best if applied to clean skin or on top of True Skin Radiant Priming Serum. On application, shade will appear lighter and will adapt to its true color. Dispense quarter of a dropper into palms of hand + apply like a serum. On application shade may appear lighter. After 30-60 seconds the shade will adjust to its true color. For oily skin, set your t-zone with our Soft Focus Finishing Powder. As a result of the silicone-free formula, some natural separation may occur.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I felt my skin was dry until using this. I feel it has given me breakouts since it's a bit oily. Which I'm not at all happy with. I do like the look of it on. Although I don't think I got the right color. I feel I could have gone a shade darker. Maybe I would like it more if it looked more tinted for me. I got the Diaz. I have medium skin tones. I was going off the reviews and the model pictures to compare my skin type. Personally I think this is expensive for what you get. I have used CC creams with SPF and love them. I also have loved my IT cosmetics cc cream with SPF. I noticed this creases in my skin in some areas. Also it comes off easily on clothing ect. It is really lightweight and I don't notice a bad smell at all. I actually feel it barely has a smell. I like that it feels clean on my skin. I'm in my early 30s and have pretty good skin I'm told. I just don't think this was the product for me.