|Standing screen display size||72 Inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
IPEVO VZ-X Wireless, HDMI/USB 8 MP Document Camera (5-884-4-01-00)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||1.17 Kilograms|
About this item
- The 8 MP Camera in Wi-Fi and HDMI mode captures images in high definition (1920 x 1080), and in near 4K quality in USB mode (3264 x 2448). video Recording in HD (1920 x 1080 @ 30 FPS). connect to a computer, iOS/Android device, Apple TV, projector, TV, or monitor.
- Built-in LED illuminates the shooting area. Max shooting area: 11. 14” x 19. 72” (283 x 501mm) [16: 9], 14. 29” x 19. 01” (363 x 483mm) [4: 3]
- Performance boost with Sony CMOS image sensor and Amarelle integrated system-on-a-chip (Sock) translates to faster focusing speed, better noise reduction under low-light conditions, and excellent reproduction of colors.
- 9-12 hours of battery life ensures a complete Class or presentation Session without interruptions. Up to 33-feet of wireless range allows teachers and presenters mobility to capture different objects all over the room.
- Designed and made in Taiwan. Swiveling head, Multi-Jointed stand, and small footprint allow you to capture freely from different height, angle, and orientation. Buttons conveniently located on vs.-x’s body enable you to adjust real-time images instantly.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
IPEVO VZ-X features three connection modes －Wi-Fi, HDMI, and USB. They allow you to stream real-time images to your computer, iOS/Android devices, Apple TV, projector, TV, or monitor, depending on your needs. You will still be able to connect to a computer using USB, or a projector or monitor With HDMI directly. Connect to VZ-X wirelessly to make the camera portable so you have the freedom to move about during your lesson or presentation. VZ-X utilizes glass fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (gvx-5h) to keep weight down without sacrificing durability. Gvx-5h has been widely used to replace metal components in many applications since it has the strength but not the weight of metal. A 9 to 12-hour battery life will last you through your teaching or business session. VZ-X comes with an 8MP camera equipped with the powerful Sony CMOS image sensor and Amarelle integrated system-on-a-chip (Sock). the camera has superior focusing speed, noise reduction under low-light conditions, and reproduction of colors. This means you can give your presentations without worrying about disruptions, distortions, or latency, even in dimly-lit environments. Hdmi cable and power adapter not included.
From the manufacturer
The Ultimate in Performance and Portability
Engage from anywhere in the room
IPEVO VZ-X features three connection modes－Wi-Fi, HDMI and USB－that let you capture and stream real-time images to your computer, iOS/Android devices, Apple TV, TV, projector or monitor in the setup that best suits your needs.
Wireless connection to a Mac/PC/Chromebook, iOS/Android devices, or Apple TV
Connect VZ-X wirelessly to your computer (Mac/PC/Chromebook), iOS/Android devices (iPad/iPhone/Android Tablet/Android Phone), or Apple TV (4th generation and above) via Wi-Fi and enjoy the freedom of streaming real-time images from anywhere in the room－all without wires getting in the way! And with a battery life of 9~12 hours, VZ-X will last you through your entire teaching or presentation session.
Direct HDMI projection to TV and projector
Skip the need for a computer and stream real-time images directly to your TV, projector or monitor using an HDMI connection. This helps to cut the clutter and makes large screen projection more straightforward.
Capture stunning detail with the 8 megapixel camera
The camera can handle 3264 x 2448 resolution with USB or 1920 x 1080 with HDMI or over Wifi, and capture macro images up to 3.94" (10 cm). Sensors allow for fast-focusing and improved performance in dimly-lit environments.
|IPEVO V4K||IPEVO VZ-R||IPEVO VZ-X|
|Output||USB||USB, HDMI||USB, HDMI, Wifi|
|Sony CMOS 8 megapixel camera||✓||✓||✓|
|SoC image processor with H.264 codec engine||-||✓||✓|
|Physical zoom controls||-||✓||✓|
|USB cable to computer||✓||✓||✓|
|Direct HDMI connection to TV or projector||-||✓||✓|
|Glass fiber reinforced stand||-||✓||✓|
|Viewing area - US legal||-||✓||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I tried a number of Ubuntu alternatives and found that the best fit is the Webcamoid software..
There is NOTHING wrong with this camera/visualiser, its a very good piece of kit and would recommend it, just don't use the visualizer software downloaded from Ipevo if your using Zoom.
It is so flexible. We can do whiteboard vídeos with it, we can show a book or any object, we can do all that is promised and even more.
The quality of the plastics could be a bit better - not that I had any problem yet - and I do not love its colour, as it looks a bit childish, but those are simply details.
Having a lasting battery is very useful as that way we can use it anywhere!
The software was downloaded from Apple Store and it's so cool! We can record, do a time-lapse or a slow-motion without using any other software.