|Mounting Hardware||Headset, Charger|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Cellular Technology||DECT 6.0|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||8.18 x 13.28 x 4.65 cm; 208.65 Grams|
|Item Weight||209 g|
|Item Model Number||IS6200|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||6 April 2018|
VTech IS6200 DECT 6.0 Cordless Headset Only for VTech and AT&T Corded and Cordless Phones
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item weight||0.46 Pounds|
About this item
- ONLY FOR VTECH AND AT&T PHONES. See attached image for a list of compatible Vetch and AT&T products
- DECT 6.0 digital technology with 500 feet of range
- Secure magnetic Charging Cradle; Multiple wearing styles
- Caller ID Announce with dual color indicator
- Sound level protection and lightweight design
- 6-Level audio volume control with mute and auto off features
- This technology provides superior-quality voice and sound, high protection against wiretapping, and better range than 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz phone systems, while not interfering with wireless routers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This VTech IS6200 provides you with a hands-free option for added convenience. It allows you to move around while you talk, finish work on the computer or other tasks. This cordless headset cuts down on interference and static, giving you calls that are crisp and clear. It is also comfortable for extended wear with a secure fit, letting you multitask while at home or the office. This VTech IS6200 produces a natural reproduction of your voice while you stand up or walk, giving you the freedom to concentrate while moving around. It is ideal for anyone who takes a lot of calls! The battery is fully charged after 3 hours of continuous charging
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
But the hardware is complete garbage:
1. when I was setting it up the headband part wouldn't attach (so I had to use the ear hook),
2. the silicone part that goes into the ear wouldn't clip on and kept falling off (I had to hot-glue it on),
3. a few days ago the plastic housing for the battery broke (I strapped it all together with electrical tape)
4. and now the ear hook broke as I was putting it on. Just broke!
I have stuff that's lasted 40 years - I'm not hard on things. This one, I've had it for 2 months, maybe less. The ONLY reason I have this thing is that it's one of only 2 models I can use with the VTech phone - the other one is really not very comfortable and a lot harder to use. If I could go back and buy a different phone, I would! If you need a headset, I'd suggest finding a headset you like and then finding the phone to go with it. The good news: I did get a refund on this headset; will use that refund to find another solution.