|Product Dimensions||14 x 11.8 x 17 cm; 531 Grams|
|Item Weight||531 g|
|Item Model Number||ASTR-UNIV-LEDSTAND-V1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||12 November 2019|
Illuminated Charging VR Stand – Universally Compatible with Oculus Quest, HTC Vive, Rift-s, Go, Cosmos, PSVR, Index and All Standard Sized VR Headsets | Aura
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Patent pending minimalistic yet sturdy floating design - Add functionality without sacrificing on style
- Customizable LED - Match your VR to your RGB colors
- Universally compatible - Easily mount any standard size VR headset without hassle
- Convenient USB charge port - Quickly mount and start to charge your headset in seconds
- Portable compact construction - Easily store and travel with the AURA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AURA Universal Illuminated VR Stand features:1. Minimalistic floating patent pending design - Add functionality without sacrificing on style2. Customizable LED - Match your VR to your RGB colors3. Portable compact construction - Easily store and travel with the AURA4. Universally compatible - Easily mount any standard size VR headset without hassle5. Convenient USB charge port - Quickly mount and start to charge your headset in seconds Colors are: Red, Gold, Green, Cyan, Blue, Indigo, Lavender and all color cycle fade mode
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
what is sad that it does not include a USB type-c cable to charge the Oculus quest
1) No charger included for the price?
2) No adapter or cable to charge the Quest. I used a cheap little adapter and technically this works.
3) The included USB A - Micro USB cable is like 2 ft long. Really? At least a 5/6 ft cable. Ridiculous.
4) NO CONTROLLER HOOKS
5) THE DEALBREAKER. Thankfully someone else pointed this out. The thing only charges at 500 ma. Is that a joke??? It renders the entire thing pointless why on earth do I a 500 ma charge rate? My amazon firestick likes to draw more than that. This needs to be properly redesigned. In spite of the other things, if it had a normal charging rate, it might be worth it. A trickle charge for this is crazy.
The Quest hangs naturally on it, very easy to remove.
Simple and efficient, we need more products like this.