|Package Dimensions||22.86 x 10.16 x 5.08 cm; 181 Grams|
|Item Weight||181 g|
Imelod Saxophone Cleaning kit with Case for Alto Tenor Clarinet Flute and other Wind & Woodwind Struments Including Sax Cleaning Cloth(4pcs),Mouthpiece Brush(Dark Gray)
- All in one saxophone cleaner kit to clean every square inch of your saxophone, including 4 pieces different size sax cleaning cloth, 1pc saxphone mouthpiece brush, 1pc sturdy case and 1pc brush. This sax cleaning kit fits the array of woodwind instruments, such as alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, clarinet, soprano, flute.
- Sax cleaning Swab: It is the square shaped swab with a circular absorbent type material attached, also attach to a piece of string with a small weight on the end, you can pull it in until it starts to comes out of the neck opening,then grab the other rope and pull it back in. Do a back and forth motion a few time to really dry out your sax and clean, well made absorbent chamois material to travel smoothly through your saxophone without snagging or scratching.
- Sax Necking Cleaning Swab: Unlike circular saxophone cleaner pull through cloth, this one only has rope on one of its ends. For the smaller areas of your instrument, this care cleaning kit also includes two another small sax cleaning cloths, both of them are square-shaped and great for cleaning the tight spots and polishing the brass.
- Mouthpiece brush: It is used to clean the build up inside the mouthpiece, necessary and important. Remember that this is the part that makes direct contact with your mouth each time you play the instrument. It therefore makes absolute sense for it to be perfectly free of dirt and impurities at all times. Brush is to clean your reed, wipe it down throughly after each use with a clean towel or cotton swab.
- Portable Hard Zippered Case: All products comes in a sturdy case that is made with EVA material, the case included with this kit has a zipper and a compartment, which is big enough and conveinent for carrying and storage, you can also put your reed case, mouthpiece/ligature, grease inside. Such type sax cleaning kit is a great gift for any saxophonist during Christmas or new year holiday.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to Clean Your Saxophone
1. To clean your instrument, the first thing you need to do is to clean the mouthpiece and the neck. Ensure you thoroughly remove any moisture with the cleaning cloth.
2.To clean the inside of the saxophone, use the through cloth and pull it through the bell and out of the neck joint. This will clean out the inside of the instrument.
3.Do not forget to clean the tone hole with the tone hole cleaner and finally, use one of the cloths to thoroughly wipe down the instrument. You may also want to give it a polish, so it really shines.
Use And Instruction For Alto Sax Care Kit
Cleaning Swab - The alto sax cleaning swab is intended to be pulled through the instrument --- It is the square shaped swab with a circular sponge type material attached
1. Using the weighted string, drop the weight through the neck receiver, and carefully rotate your sax until the weight slides into the bell and gently pull the swab through
2. Take off the neck and mouthpiece before swabbing sax
Necking Cleaning Swab - The neck swab is intended to be pulled through the neck of your saxophone --- it is the X shaped swab
1. Using the weighted string, drop the weight through an end of the sax neck and gently pull through the swab
2. Take off the mouthpiece before swabbing the neck
Mouthpiece Brush - The mouthpiece brush is used to clean the build up inside the mouthpiece
1. Run your mouthpiece under warm water
2. Insert the brush in and out with turning
3. Be very gentle, don't let the metal tip of the brush touch the inside walls
Soft brush- is used to clean the reed. Wipe it down thoroughly after each use with a clean towel or cotton swab.
1* Sax cleaning Swab with 2 long strings at small weight on both ends
1 * Sax Necking Cleaning Swab with 1 string at small weight on one end
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|