|Mfg Recommended age||2 months and up|
|Package Dimensions||16 x 12.4 x 4.4 cm; 258.55 Grams|
Water Play Mat, 7 Upgrade [2019 New] Inflatable Infant Baby Toys & Toddlers Fun Activity Play Center for Boy & Girl Growth Brain Development BPA-Free Baby Toys for 3-12 Months (26''x20'')
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.Happy Growth : Upgraded material High frequency heat sealing creates reinforced double-sealed water inlet 34 colors for better visual development CPC / EN71 security & nontoxic certification
- 2. Merits : Enjoy the marine world and vivid marine animals brain muscle and bone development during playing hand-eye coordination & color recognition training fast visual development & learning of crawling etc
- 3.Multiple Baby Protections : Curious but vulnerable babies may catch a cold for wet clothes Sicker material seldom breaks High frequency heat sealing creates double leak protections no more worries about leaks
- 4.Choice of Experts and Moms : Water playmat creates better brain and body moms say babies dislike tummy time after trying so much but water mat makes a difference -- tummy time grows to 15 minutes worry-free material passed En71 standard
- 5.Lightweight & Portable : 26 X 20 inch product shrinks to palm size after folding 0.57lb as light as a little bird Gift For 3 4 6 9 to 12 Months Old Baby Boys or Girls Toys
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why tummy time for babies? it can help babies train their neck and upper body muscles to prepare for sitting, crawling and standing. Tummy time advice Babies need to lie on their stomachs the first day home for 10 to 15 times per day, several minutes each time, which can gradually increase. Babies do not like tummy time after trying some many methods? Try tummy time mat! Feedbacks from moms: Babies dislike tummy time and always cry. Nothing worked, until this mat made them fall in love with the tummy time. Tummy time increased from 5 minutes to 20 minutes. Warm Tips Babies needs care at all time Mat should lie flat to prevent babies tumble and injury Keep away from sharp objects One spoon of vinegar during water filling for mould proof Keep away from sunlight when not used Wash and dry the mat before use Benifits of Tummy Time Mat Prevent Head Flat Hand-eye Coordination Perceived Ability Motor Skills Intestinal Motility Promotes Defecation Color Perception Visual Development Promote Brain Development Parent-child Interaction Enhances Feelings Perfect Gift Tummy time water playmat also serves as a summer water bed for the “little one”, cool and comfortable
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Georgia Brookman on 19 September 2020
By Jessica on 25 December 2020