|Hardware Interface||Bluetooth 5|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth|
|Number of Ports||1|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||2.21 x 3 x 0.23 cm; 5.67 Grams|
|Item Weight||5.66 g|
|Item Model Number||9560.NGWG.NV|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||11 January 2019|
Intel Wireless-AC 9560, M.2 2230, 2X2 Ac+Bt, Gigabit, No Vpro
|Hardware interface||Bluetooth 5|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||22 x 30 x 2 millimetres|
|Data link protocol||Bluetooth|
|Item weight||0.2 Ounces|
About this item
- ATTENTION!! This module must be used with an Intel SoC which supports Connectivity Integration (CNVi). Please use Intel 9260 if you're not sure if your system supports this Intel 9560. Or consult your system builder/manufacturer support.
- Host Interfaces Wi-Fi: PCI based (Internal to the SoC)
- Interfaces to the SoC Wi-Fi: CNVio (Intel propietary bus inspired by the DPHY low power interface)
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit ONLY), Linux (Limited feature support), Chrome
- Intel corrected errors in CNVio trace numbers on M.2 2230 (pins 21 and 23 swapped) on April 2017
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Intel Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is a CRF (companion RF module) supporting the integrated wireless 802.11ac solutions from Intel. The solution provides Bluetooth 5 and 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi including wave 2 features such as 160MHz channels. These new features deliver a significant increase in user speeds in dense deployments, supporting fast downloads and long battery life compared to legacy 802.11ac devices. Combined with Intel Core processors and exceptional wireless innovations, the Intel Wireless-AC 9560 can provide Gigabit wireless speed4 and dramatically improve your connected experience at home, work, or on the go.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Wasn't 100% sure this was the correct card type as Dell lists this model but not the total spec for the M2 slot.
Worked like a charm, was ready as soon as I had booted up in Win10, though I updated the drivers, just needed a spare M2 (2mm) Dell screw which I had some of from an old machine.
Bluetooth and Wireless AC now in place.