|Package Dimensions||25.4 x 22.86 x 5.08 cm; 136 Grams|
|Item Weight||136 g|
Ivation Electric Wine Bottle Aerator - Extendable Wine & Spirit Aerator for Full Bottle or Individual Glass - Portable Battery-Operated Design w/One-Touch Operation, Aerates Wine in 1-3 Minutes
|Price:||+ $12.56 Delivery|
- CUTTING-EDGE ELECTRIC AERATOR – Innovative Gadget Speeds Up the Breathing Process by Infusing Wine w/ Thousands of Tiny Air Bubbles; Enjoy Fast Oxidization & Maximum Flavor for All Your Reds & Whites; No More Manual Swirling or Decanting
- EXTENDABLE AERATION TUBE – Telescoping Insert Fits Into Any Size or Style Wine Bottle for Ultimate Versatility; Collapsible Design Extends From 5” to 9.5” So You Can Also Use in a Single Glass or Carafe; Tube Easily Detaches for Quick Cleaning
- BETTER TASTE, AROMA & BOUQUET – Exposing Wine to Air Helps Improve the Entire Sipping Experience; Balance Flavor, Enhance Texture, Soften Tannins & Boost Aroma Without the Wait of an Open Decanter; Great for Home, Bar or Wine Event
- PIONEERING PORTABILITY – Finally, You Can Sip Perfectly Aerated Wine on the Go; Device Runs on 2 AAA Batteries & Features Simple One-Touch Operation; Press the Button Once for 1 Minute, Twice for 2 Minutes & Three Times for 3 Minutes Max
- BUILT-IN LIGHT FOR VISIBILITY – Bring Your Automatic Aeration System Anywhere, Day or Night; Perfect for Dimly Lit Restaurants, Candlelit Dinners or Outdoor Picnics at Dusk; Sleek, Elegant Profile & Sophisticated Tech Impresses Friends & Guests
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Open a bottle-and all it’s vino notes!
Enjoy peak flavor and an exciting aromatic adventure no matter wine’s age, cost, variety or maturity. With the Electric Wine Bottle Aerator from Ivation, you can bring out the best in every red or white thanks to an instant infusion of oxidizing bubbles. This innovative gadget is an essential companion for both casual and seasoned oenophiles everywhere. Featuring an extendable tube and universal stopper with one-touch operation, the aerator adapts to any size bottle, speeding up the natural breathing process to enhance wine’s flavor, texture, aroma and more. While decanting wine is a slow, tedious process, this pioneering device delivers a perfectly aerated glass in less than 3 minutes. Superior spirits are just a sip away.
Most aerating and decanting devices put you to work, requiring manual swirling, pouring, blending and waiting. Now, with just 2 AAA batteries, you can enjoy the same professional oxidizing effect while hardly lifting a finger. The aerator produces a slight vibration, effectively mixing wine and infusing air on its own.
Telescoping Aeration Tube
Whether you’re serving out of a high-shoulder Bordeaux, sloping chardonnay or some specialty bottle, rest easy knowing your universal aerator always fits. The device includes a detachable aerating tube, which extends anywhere from 5” to 9.5”. Adjust to suit your application, insert into the vessel, and prepare to pour
More Bubbles = More Flavor
Both casual sippers and longtime wine enthusiasts should understand the effect of oxygen. As wine ages and becomes exposed to air, its entire composition transforms. Using an aerator helps speed up the maturation process, boosting the taste, aroma and texture of reds, whites and other spirits.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
There is just one problem which has been mentioned before, the aeration is too powerful and causes the wine to froth up and out of the bottle. So you have to keep pulling it out of the bottle to let the frothing subside.
If there was a way to turn down the airflow this device would be very good.
Just make sure to pour some wine before using it.
If the wine is full, the wine will overflow.
Once you are done you can try to taste the wine you have poured before and after to taste the difference, or you can use the device on the cup to bring up the taste of the wine as well.
product works great, really cuts down aerating time
some wines may foam up and cause bubbles to spill out of the top, best is to pour out a little first prior to in bottle aeration.