Ivation Pro Steady DSLR Rig System with Shoulder Mount for Video Stabilization for DV Cameras/Camcorders - Compact & Travel Size - Grey
|Price:||+ $13.63 Delivery|
- Transformable design for different shooting style
- Small (folded) & compact design that you can carry it around easily
- All hand grips and joint are rotatable and adjustable
- Non-slip rest pad on all hand grips
- Extendable rear arm
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 30.99 x 17.27 x 9.91 cm; 1.29 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 29 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Ivation
- ASIN : B017WJWM20
- Item Model Number : 4332047970
- Best Sellers Rank: 134,532 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Brand new light weigh easy to setup dslr rig. You can mount 7" or 11" arm onto it and then mount lighting or Monitor to use with your DV and DSLR camera. (7", 11" arm, LED light, DV/Camera in photos are not included). Every joint is rotatable and adjustable. Small size that you can carry it around easily. You can use it in different ways. -extend the rear arm for shoulder support -adjust to use as one hand DV/Camera set it can suit the way you needed.
* Non-slip rest pad on all hand grips
* It can suit the way you needed
* You can lift up or put your equipment on shoulders with Shoulder Mount
* The specially designed make cameramen easy for shooting
* More effects, flexible portfolio, easy to use, easy to carry
* With a variety of interfaces to connect video light, LCD monitor screen, supporting frames and other equipment
Works with most Cameras Including:
EOS Rebel 5DS, 5DS R, T6i, T6, T5, T5i, T3, T3i, T4, T4i, T2i, T1i, EOS 1D MARK III, 1D MARK IV, 1DS MARK II, 7d mark II, SL1, 5D, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 70D, XS, Xsi, 6D, 1D, XT, XTi D-SLR Cameras
D1, D2, D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D4S, D40, D50, D60, D70S, D80, D90, D700, D300, D300S, D610, D700, D800, D800E, D600, D7000, D7100, D90, D5100, D5200, D5000, D3100, D3200, D3000, D3300, FM10, F100 Digital SLR Cameras
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is the second of these products I have bought in a week. The first product's handle (the one situated directly behind the camera) couldn't support the weight of the rig without a camera, let alone with a camera. The handle slide straight off the rig and the rig fell to the floor. Very dangerous if your camera is mounted.
I have just opened the second rig minutes ago and the tightening knob doesn't work. The knob spins but doesn't affect the tightness of the arm, meaning the arm directly behind the camera doesn't unfold.
I purchased one of these about three years ago and was indispensable to me for a year and a half before I gave mine away. Either the build quality has massively gone down or I have been severely unlucky. Because I have had such a positive experience in the past I will buy another, but so far I have been extremely disappointed.
I received the third rig, so far it seems in perfect working condition.
Having now tried it again one issue I find with this rig is if you are holding the rig from both sides, which is how i find you get the best results, and if you want to change some of your cameras settings, such as f stop, ISO or Shutterspeed, you must either have someone else do it, put the camera down, or take one hand away which will usually mean you loose the framing the camera rig doesn't support its own weight very well with only one arm.