|Package Dimensions||125.73 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm; 1.43 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||JW-4FTG13A2TC-24DW|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||T8 Dual Ended Power|
|Included Components||Bulb included|
|Special Features||1) Dual-end powered, Bi-pin G13 base; 2) Ballast bypass installation required; 3) Bright, high output 3000+ Lumens; 4) 50,000+ hours lifetime, 3 years warranty; 5) Durable, shatterproof construction; 6) No UV or IR radiation, does not contain mercury.|
|Light Direction||Up/Down Light|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||3000 Lumen|
|Colour Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Item Weight||1.43 kg|
JESLED T8 4FT LED Tube Light Bulbs, 24W 5000K Daylight White, 3000LM, 4 Foot T12 LED Replacement for Flourescent Tubes, Ballast Bypass, Dual-end Powered, Clear, Garage Warehouse Shop Lights (4-Pack)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Special feature||1) Dual-end powered, Bi-pin G13 base; 2) Ballast bypass installation required; 3) Bright, high output 3000+ Lumens; 4) 50,000+ hours lifetime, 3 years warranty; 5) Durable, shatterproof construction; 6) No UV or IR radiation, does not contain mercury. See more|
|Bulb shape size||T8|
About this item
- 【BRIGHT, ENERGY SAVING】 - JESLED dual row T8 T10 T12 4ft LED light bulbs can illuminate your space with 3000+ lumens. Instantly save 63% on your electricity bill when you replace 65watt old fluorescent tubes with high output 24w 4foot LED light bulbs.
- 【LONG LASTING TUBE】 - JESLED shatterproof 4ft T8 LED tube lights have an outstanding life rating of 50,000+ hours! These 4ft led lights can last 20+ years depending on use, eliminating maintenance costs and reducing relamp frequency.
- 【EASY BALLAST BYPASS INSTALL】 - JESLED T8 4Foot LED light bulbs are dual-end powered and require a simple, energy-saving, ballast bypass (direct wire) installation. Refer to our installation guide for details. NOTE: Please install this item away from the radio, remote control door, etc., which may cause EMI.
- 【FLUORESCENT TUBE REPLACEMENT】 - JESLED T8 4ft LED light tubes are ideal replacements for T8 T10 T12 led fluorescent bulbs. They are compatible with existing T8, T10, and T12 fluorescent fixtures, making LED conversion easier than ever.
- 【HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY】 - JESLED provides 2 months money-back guarantee, 3 years replacement warranty, and lifetime after-sale support guarantee. So please contact us for a replacement if you have any quality problems.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
T8 4FT LED Tube Light Bulbs, 24W 5000K Daylight White, 3000LM, 4 Foot T12 LED Replacement for Fluorescent Tubes, Ballast Bypass, Dual-end Powered, Clear, Garage Warehouse Shop Lights (4-Pack)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
April 17 2019 - Still as good as they were when I installed. Wow what great lights. No flickering , no problems with cold temperatures..... An Awesome bright white light. Thanks a million cause my others I replaced were horrible. Dull light that would flicker and ballast would hummmm. Still 100% without 1 issue.
Oct. 1 2019 - if you can believe this, still no problems & use em all the time. Perfect
- UPDATE - June 11 2020
Early 2018 is when I grabbed these and they’re still going strong. No issues & No problems. Problem solver to all the old bulbs and expensive ballast. Thank you for no issues all this time. Saved me a ton in bulbs and ballast over the years. Still bright white
Got these for the horse barn where low temps (OHIO) made the fluorescents need special ballasts and even then they were often finicky about lighting.
I now have these gems in the barn, basement & garage and love them. The light is bright but not glaring. Easy to install with a few orange wire nuts & throwing out that energy eating ballast just feels good!
I would say get you some.
I replace then with Jesled Led tube lights. It is an easy repair, hot wire to one end
neutral to the other. Hardest part is popping the cheap plastic ends apart. I have
a dozen lights downstairs in my shop with ballasts. I plan on buying another dozen
Jesled Led tube lights to rewire them and improve lighting. I find the 5oook daylight
bulbs a real help as I am getting older. I definately recommend these lights, they
a very good selection for all occasions the price is right.
I purchased another dozen in March and found one bulb didn't work. I e-mailed Jesled and they respond the next day.
They suggested I pop the end caps and check the wiring. I found a disconnected wire so I pulled as much of wire out as I could, tinned the end with solder, enlareged the connector so the wire would fit, pulled the sleeve back on the wire,
pushed the wire in, crimped it with needled nose pliers, pushed sleeve over the connection and popped the cap on.
The light is installed and works great.