|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||33 x 19 x 3.8 cm; 110 Grams|
|Item Weight||110 g|
|Item Model Number||3610-|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||13 December 2017|
This deal is in your Cart
You are on the waitlist for this deal
This deal is now available
Deal already claimed
$10.16 (Save 15%)
JETech Protective Case for Nintendo Switch 2017, Grip Cover with Shock-Absorption and Anti-Scratch Design (Black)
Order within 5 hrs and 31 mins
- Specifically designed for Nintendo Switch 2017
- Made with flexible TPU to offer Full Protection all around the device and protect your device from everyday bumps, scratches, dust and fingerprints
- Ergonomic Case can give you a comfortable experience and easy to grip
- Access to all the controls and features without taking your Nintendo Switch out of the case
- Super sturdy and Easy to Carry; customer service from JETech
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It feels rather stiff when its applied but it is also very hard to remove when I want to dock it.
The bumper buttons are obstructed and I found myself making some DIY adjustments to make the experience more enjoyable.
Overall I would say if you are limited with funds then this is a decent option. If you can afford to spend more then do that instead.
- The grip is good enough.
- You cannot dock-in the switch with this case on.
- You cannot remove joycons with this case on like some other alternatives.
- It is very difficult to remove, the joycon takes a lot of force when you removing it. You might have a chance of risk to bend you joycon if you don't remove correctly. Please check youtube review on this product for case removal if you having difficulties.
Not a bad case for general consoles, but since the switch is a little special depend on what games you run. If you play these types of games, this case is not your best option:
- Games that you want to dock on. e.g. ring fitness
- Games that you need both joycon to be in remote mode. e.g. Mario odyssey.
Only negatives are:
-a bit on the heavy side, but it does add sizeable grips
-difficult to take off. I feel like I’m almost breaking my switch when I do it, but the trade off is that it stays firmly on.
I would recommend selling this product with a dock extended so that you don’t need to take tour switch out of the case every time you want to dock it!
Top reviews from other countries
The texture feels good to hold and snaps firmly around edges, so no chance of a joycon popping out of the case if dropped.
The case arrived well packaged, and is shaped very comfortably, with cutouts in all the right places, I was initially VERY impressed. It also makes the Switch feel like one solid piece, which is fantastic.
Unfortunately though, the way the case wraps around the Switch and grips itself onto the Joycons is unhealthy. It pulls them back, and I noticed the effects once I removed the case in order to Dock the console.
Because of the constant strain on the Joycons, they are now very loose and creaky when the case is not on the console.
To be fair its a matter of personal preference, and this will not bother some people, but I had to switch out to a second pair of Joycons I thankfully had and cease using the case entirely as the looseness and creakiness caused by the case were really distracting!