|Special Features||Bubble-free, fingerprint-free, dust-resistant|
|Web Browser Included||No|
|Material Type||Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||16.41 x 7.77 x 0.03 cm; 5 Grams|
|Item Weight||5 g|
|Item Model Number||1046-|
|Date First Available||26 March 2019|
JETech Screen Protector for Galaxy S10 Plus S10+, TPU Ultra HD Film, Case Friendly, 2-Pack
|Compatible Phone Models||Galaxy S10 Plus|
About this item
- Specially designed for Samsung Galaxy S10+ (6.4-Inch). Protects the screen from daily scratches, dust, scrapes and normal signs of wear
- Made of high quality TPU material. Ultra-thin, highly responsive, and super transparent
- Precise technique makes the screen protector fit the screen firmly
- Bubble-free, fingerprint-free, dust-resistant, and one-push easy installation
- Package Includes: TPU Ultra Clear Film*2, instruction, cleaning kit, customer service card
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Galaxy S10+||Galaxy S10e||Galaxy S10||Galaxy S10+||Galaxy S10+|
|Feature||ultra-thin, highly responsive, bubble-free, fingerprint-free, dust-resistant||ultra-thin, highly responsive, bubble-free, fingerprint-free, dust-resistant||ultra-thin, highly responsive, bubble-free, fingerprint-free, dust-resistant||protection from been scratched and shattered, anti-slip||protection from been scratched and shattered, shock-absorption|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I can see this not staying on my phone very long at all. When the screen is off you can see a wavey effect from the film which is dissapointing. The feel by touch has a bit more friction than is preferred but something to easily get used to. The screen touch is a little less responsive as well.
Not too bad to have a go considering its quite cheap. And you get 2 in the box.
I would defo recommend