JH DESIGN GROUP Mens Ford Mustang Hoodie Distressed American Flag 2-Sided Sweatshirt
- Men’s Ford Mustang Hoodie: designed to provide you with utmost comfort and warmth, this men's hoodie is highly preferable to make your wardrobe perfect! The stretchable knit cuffs and waistband with 2 front hand warmer pockets are highly functional. Check out our other Mustang Hoodies, Mustang t shirts, Mustang jackets, and Mustang hats!
- Drawstring Pullover: the pullover design with drawstring exhibits traditional style and is suitable for any occasion. This casual hoodie is perfect for an early morning run and the adjustable drawstring adds a youthful detail to your appearance
- Comfortable Hoodie: made with perfect blend of cotton and polyester, this sweatshirt with regular fit allows you to walk out in comfort. This men's hoodies is perfect for cool-weather style in smooth fleece engineered for lightweight warmth
- Graphic Sweatshirt: the graphic hoodie with luxurious Ford Mustang Distressed American Flag prints on front and back, attached hood with drawstring, the pullover design makes this hoodie stand out of the crowd. Designed to recreate traditional look
- Soft Fabric: enhanced with special ribbed cuffs, this hooded sweatshirt is highly preferred option whether you are training or running those day to day errands. Soft stretch offers superior comfort with warming qualities
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 35.56 x 2.54 cm; 576 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 July 2020
- ASIN : B08C8SHKFV
- Item Model Number : MUS9P3FL28
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 194,545 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 14 October 2020