JOOAN 1296P Wireless Security Camera System,JOOAN 8x3MP Full HD Home Surveillance Outdoor WiFi CCTV Cameras with 8 Channel H.265+ NVR &Motion Detection & Email Alarm Outdoor Night Vision(Without Hard Drive)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- 【FHD 3MP&Plug and Play】: FULL HD 1296P in live stream from H.265 NVR direct to your monitor delivers clarity in every direction for true superior video picture. 4pcs array industrial grade powerful IR-cut LEDs can auto switch to provide high quality B/W picture at night, which allows you to see crystal clear up to 60ft even at totally dark night.No need any video cables,just plug to power for cameras and NVR,then the cameras will be auto pair to NVR. It’s easy for everyone.
- 【H.265+ VIDEO COMPRESSION&8Pcs 3MP WIFI Security Camera】Compared with H.264,H.265+ is Able to Double Data Compression Ratio,While Improve Video Quality with Low Bit-rate,It Enables IP Camera to Deliver Smooth HD Video with Low Bandwidth,in Turn,Reducing the Network Bandwidth and Save up to 50% Video Storage Space.It includes 8pcs waterproof Cameras. Ideal for indoor and outdoor uses, perfect for villas, homes, offices, workshops, warehouses, restaurants and etc.It can meet all of your demands.
- 【Remotely Anytime and Anywhere】Wireless Surveillance Camera System Allows you to View the Live Video Remotely Anytime and Anywhere by Phone and Pad(Available for Android & IOS system). Download Free APP “EseeCloud” from Android Google Play or Apple APP Store. Register an New Account, then Add Device ID. You can View the Video by WiFi or 3G/4G Network. PC/Laptop View
- 【MOTION DETECTION & EMAIL ALARM 】: Motion detection tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and replay modes, you will receive push alerts immediately by Email when unexpected motions are detected, never miss anything happening in your house. Tip: Please kindly notice that Hard Drive is not included,hard drive is for video record.
- 【WARRANTY&NOTE】: We have warranty and life time technical support for you, hope you enjoy using our product, any news please feel free to contact us first. Thanks a lot ! ! (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Skype: email@example.com) Note:Please Note that this is not Battery Powered Cameras.The Wireless System don’t mean you can use the system without any cables.You have to connect them to the power adapters for supply power to camera and NVR. No need video cables.
- Package Dimensions : 44.4 x 31.8 x 31.7 cm; 6 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 24 March 2019
- Manufacturer : JOOAN
- ASIN : B07Q2S5XW3
- Manufacturer reference : AU-TC-734NVR-8E-AW-K
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
JOOAN 3MP Security Camera System
Our company has been committing to the development of security cameras. We have professional R&D team and technical supporting department.
Our aim always is providing the highest quality cameras and the best service for each customer. JOOAN security cameras system will be your best choice.
JOOAN Wireless Security Camera System
Keep you and your family safe
Enable the APP alarm in your phone.
once camera detect the motion, you can receive the notification at the first time even you are away from your home.
Multiple Users Sharing
You can share your system to your family or friend.
it can supports multiple users remote viewing the camera at the same time.
The camera has IP66. can works in snowy, hot, weather. you can adjust the camera angle when you hook it up.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ran into some trouble when i was running 3 cameras off one 12V 1A power pack, which caused the camera's to freeze up and disconnect, as well as no signal when in night mode. I ended up running a separate cable and left the remaining 2 cameras of one power feed (swapped to a 12V 5A power pack) which stopped the camera's from freezing/disconnecting. The product comes with 8 power packs. I would recommend using 1 power pack per camera to avoid power related issues (I was limited with power points).
The camera's are made of metal and feel quite durable and of high quality. These will definitely stand the test of time out in the weather. I've had no issues with WiFI connectivity. My property is 700m2 with the further camera around 15m away, which holds 3 bars of connection throughout the day. Highly impressed!
Recording/live feed on the main stream source is absolutely phenomenal! solid 1080P footage with smooth recording, even with multiple camera's detecting motion at once.
Installation was a dream. all the connectivity of the camera's happen automatically once connected to power. I accidentally deleted one of the camera's IP addresses from my system, which was easy to recover with the setup wizard.
Playback software is great and easy to follow. No complaints there.
This product is a third of the price compared anything on the local market for CCTV. I had my doubts with how good this setup would be, but i've been blown away with how great it is!
1. Easy to install and connectivity is smooth, fast
2. Wireless so didn't have to run many/long cables
3. Way cheaper than others and arguably it is better in terms of quality and video capture
4. Customer support/staff are fantastic!
5. The app is simple to use
1. Manual/instructions and UI are not that great. I did contact the customer support and they were able to guide me in the setup
2. Notification/alarm is only via email. No SMS or app notification
3. No HDD. I bought a 2TB WD purple
Camera is pretty decent with night vision. Unfortunately if you are looking for number plate clarity, this is not the one. Some times there is some distortion, which is within tolerable limit for the price of the set up. I had issues with the mobile app (Danele) and was not using it for a year. There was a wonderful support person (name Walla) who quit last year and there was not much response. Now with the eseeCloud app, the mobile app issue is resolved. go to settings, scan the QRcode, app shows you the cameras. Pretty simple.
Though it is advertised as HD, I doubt that. But the system is quite stable as it didn't crash for last 1 year. I would recommend to any of my friends who is looking for a cost effective wireless CCTV option. Kudoes to the team.