|Package Dimensions||26.49 x 18.01 x 2.11 cm; 91 Grams|
|Item Model Number||SFDB-B001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SFDB-B001|
|Item Weight||91 g|
JUNDUN Fireproof Money Bag, 10.6"x6.7" Fire and Water Resistant Cash Bag with Zipper Closure,Fireproof Safe Storage Pouch Envelope for A5 File Folder,Document, Bank Deposit,Passport, Black, SFDB-B001
|Price:||+ $8.89 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- FIRE & WATER RESISTANT:Fireproof money bag is made of high quality non-itchy silicone coated fiberglass which stands up the temperature up to 1832℉（1000℃）.It will keep your values 100% safe .This cash pouch is not only fire resistant but also high water resistant in case it gets wet for any reason
- ULTRA SAFE PROTECTION:This small fire safe pouch protects your documents & files including passports, licenses, USBs disks and CDs deeds, certificates, coins, cash, letters, , precious photos,marriage certificate, money and more
- ZIPPER CLOSURE PROTECTION:Fireproof zipper adds storage security and carrying safety .Fireproof document bags is ideal for office or home .Combining a fireproof bag and a SAFE BOX together is the best solution to offer your documents and valuables a complete protection in any fire accident
- CASUAL DESIGN FOR DAILY LIFE - with a stylish handbag design,you can take fire resistant money bag to go to work ,shopping or business trip , portable and can be easily folded, you can use it anytime and anywhere
- TRUSTED GUARANTEE:Ready to respond within a 24 hour time ,2 years warranty service.If you have any issue ,you will get the replacement or a full refund
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 23 December 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 15 December 2019